Style

5 Fashionable Ideas To Spice Up Your Game Day Outfits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Game day szn is up and running, so it’s time to plan your outfits, ladies! Here are some tips to be the trendiest and most fashionable fan in all of Sanford Stadium. ;)

Colored denim skirt

This is a perfect addition to any game day outfit for both warm and chilly weather! Denim skirts have made an awesome comeback into the fashion scene, and the pop of color will really enhance your school spirit! Here is a cute red denim skirt from Forever 21 for $17.90.

Two-Piece Jumpsuit

The recent trend of two-piece jumpsuits are great and fashionable for game days. Pair it with a jean jacket and a cute hat for those chillier days. Also, mix up the colors to match your school’s colors, and you will be rockin’ it! Here is an adorable black two-piece jumpsuit from Lulus for $80.

Blanket Scarf

These scarves have been a trend for many years and will never go out of style! They are so cute and comfy for those colder game days. Match it with your school colors, and you’ll be game ready! Here is a sophisticated black & white blanket scarf from The Pink Lily Boutique for $20.

Overalls

An adorable and quirky piece: overalls are a great, fun outfit to wear to any game! It is a perfect transition piece from summer to fall. Spice it up a bit, and get the denim in school colors! Check out these cute overalls from ASOS on sale for only $34!

Flare Pants

We are so thrilled that these pants made a fashionable return! Pair these pants with a cute crop top or a team jersey, and your game day outfit will be sure to stand out! Here are some adorable black flare pants from PrettyLittleThing for only $25.

Whatever you choose to wear, always remember you will slay no matter what, gorgeous! Just remember to be comfortable and happy. Go Dawgs!

Jenna is a Broadcast Journalism and Communication Studies student at the University of Georgia. She transferred to UGA her 3rd year of college and has been enjoying it ever since. Her hobbies include traveling, writing, exploring UGA's campus, cheering on the Dawgs every Saturday, going on downtown Athens dates with her best friends, and high-key stanning the contestants on The Bachelorette (#TeamTylerC).