This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Finals season is upon us, and if you haven’t seriously considered dropping out yet, you definitely will. So, to combat the impending doom of the last two weeks of spring semester, here are fifteen songs to add to your playlist to motivate you to make it to summer. 

“Champion” – Fall Out Boy

This song reminds us that we will walk out of our finals as champions as long as we can just get through them.

“Fight Song” – Rachel Platten

Platten’s 2014 song is an anthemic hit that keeps us moving on those really difficult Mondays.

“Heat Stroke” – Black Math

Here’s a song to remind you that you are on fire and that you’re still ten steps ahead of everyone else.

“Morning Comes” – Delta Rae

This one is reminiscent of the quote from Les Miserables: “Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.” 

“Shake It Off” – Taylor Swift

Never forget to shake off the worries, doubts, and haters that might be pulling you down this semester.

“Unstoppable” – Sia

You are a force to be reckoned with, and no one can bring you down.

“Under Pressure” – Queen ft. David Bowie

We’re all under pressure during these last few weeks of the semester, but if Freddie Mercury taught us anything, it’s that you can do whatever you set your mind to.

“Knockout” – Bon Jovi

If you just keep pushing, you’ll definitely knock this finals season out of the park!

“Beautiful Day” – Il Volo​

This song is a great reminder to just take in the simple wonders of everyday life and that, even in the midst of finals, every day is a beautiful day.

“Phoenix” – Molly Sandén

Just like a phoenix, you will rise out of the ashes of those last few tests of the semester.

“See Me Now” – Little Mix

Here’s a song you can send to all the people that doubt you once you make it to summer with your head still held high.

“Older” – Ben Platt

Don’t waste the precious time you have with your friends and family now because all you want is for finals to be over. Take a step back from the stress, and enjoy the now.

“This Is Me” – The Greatest Showman

Never apologize for who you are, grades and all. You are exactly who you’re meant to be, and one messed up final does not diminish your greatness.

“Still I Fly” – Spencer Lee

You’re going to touch the sky, so don’t forget to spread your wings!

“Promise” – Kellie Coffey

This song promises that the world will keep turning and that brighter days will come your way.

Here’s a compiled playlist of all these songs, so go out and kill those finals!

Presley is a senior at the University of Georgia and one of the Campus Correspondents for her Her Campus chapter. She is pursuing a double major in criminal justice and psychology, as well as a minor in Italian, and she hopes to attend law school after graduation. She plans to someday become a criminal prosecutor. When she's not binge-watching Law and Order, she's studying languages, literature, or music.