This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

From boxing classes to spa night to involvement fairs, this is a list of ten things you may not have known are going on around UGA this week! 

Small Group Training Free Week

For all Ramsey members (all full-time UGA students) all small group training classes are free this week! From boxing to belly-dancing to ballet, check out all the offerings here!

Midterm Spa Night and Late Night Breakfast

Hosted by University Union and free for all fee-paying students!

Graduate and Professional Organizations Involvement Fair

Hosted by the Center for Student Activities and Involvement and it’s free! There will be a collection of organizations that support graduate and professional students!

Be Well UGA Pop Up

Join the Fontaine Center this (and every) Wednesday for an interactive wellness workshop! Again, free for all UGA students!

UGA vs Florida Basketball Game

On Wednesday, the Bulldogs take on the Gators at home in Stegeman Coliseum. All UGA students have a free ticket to all home basketball games automatically loaded onto their student ID!

Drop In CAPS Consultations

This (and every Wednesday) all UGA students can stop by the Science Learning Center for free and confidential CAPS consultations!

Double Dawgs and Majors Fair

There is a free discovery showcase hosted by The Office of Instruction. This fair will have information on majors, minors, certificates, and Double Dawg programs. Stop by Tate Grand Hall on Wednesday from 11am-2pm!

UGA vs UMass Baseball Game

The Bulldogs take on UMass at 4:30pm on Friday at Foley Field! All UGA students have a free ticket to all home baseball games automatically loaded onto their student ID!

International Coffee Hour

Free food and fun conversations on Friday! Hosted this week by the Russian Club!

UGA vs South Carolina Softball Game

The Lady Dawgs take on South Carolina at 5pm on Friday at the Jack Turner Softball Complex! All UGA students have a free ticket to all home softball games automatically loaded onto their student ID!

UGA truly has so much to offer, and I hope you learned about at least one new thing to try out this week!

Kenzie is an education major.