This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

It only makes sense to update your playlist when a new semester begins. The possibilities are endless — you can discover new artists, albums, and craft a set of songs that is uniquely yours. Check out these ten songs to spice up your playlist this fall!

gold rush – taylor swift

No playlist is complete without at least one song from Miss Swift. From her ninth studio album evermore, “gold rush” sounds like what twinkling lights look like.

sweatshirt – charlotte sands

Charlotte Sands has taken the pop and alternative music scene by storm over the last two years, and she hasn’t slowed down. “Sweatshirt” is the perfect song to bridge the transition between summer and fall.

me, myself & i – 5sos

This is the perfect song to have in your headphones while walking across campus. The four-piece Australian pop/rock band proves themselves once again with this track, guaranteed to be stuck in your head!

all washed out – dreamers

Taking an edgier approach, this song is ideal for a late-night drive with the windows.

she’s all i wanna be – tate mcrae

Tate McRae is an artist to watch, as she is quickly becoming a star. For all the pop girlies out there, this one is for you.

Fever dream – grayscale

Missing your Warped Tour days? Add this track by Grayscale for instant pop-punk nostalgia.

robbers – the 1975

You can’t have an autumn playlist without having The 1975’s “Robbers.” It’s just not possible.

Stay together – lauv

Another pop bop, this track by Lauv will be stuck in your head as soon as you hear it. Have an ex that you can’t stand? Here you go.

new angel – niall horan

Niall Horan has definitely found his footing in his post-One Direction path. His sophomore album “Heartbreak Weather” is addictive, and this song in particular is a hidden gem.

black butterflies and déjà vu – the maine

Arizona rock band The Maine struck gold when releasing their album “Lovely, Little, Lonely” in 2017. As one of the singles from that album and one of their most popular songs to date, “Black Butterflies and Déjà Vu” gives you all the upbeat, pop-rock things you need with a bridge that you can’t help but replay.

Check out the playlist below for your new favorite tracks!

Advertising major with a love of glitter, Taylor Swift, bold lipstick, and excessive amounts of caffeine.