10 Must-Try Recipes for Your Next Halloween Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Spooky movies, costumes and trick or treat — oh my! That’s right, Halloween is right around the corner, and we can’t wait to celebrate and hit up all the fun parties this year. If you’re anything like me, you’ll agree the food is the highlight of any party, and Halloween is the perfect holiday to get creative in the kitchen! Get inspired by these fun Halloween recipes for your upcoming party.

Boogeyman Brew Punch

Every party is not complete without a punch bowl! This recipe is perfect for serving a crowd and sticking with a Halloween theme.

Jack-O-Lantern Chips and Dip

The perfect use for your jack-o’-lantern and a sure way to make the party guests smile!

Spider Web Taco Dip

It’s all in the presentation with this one! Such a clever way to make the dish festive!

Ghost Popcorn Balls

Popcorn balls are a classic that most grandmas still give out to trick-or-treaters even to this day. Why not put a fun twist on them? You spice up just about any treat with a pair of candy eyes!

Ham and Cheese Crescent Mummy

This could be an appetizer or an entree! You can shake it up and add whatever ingredients you want on the inside for endless options.

Stuffed Bell Peppers

I mean  seriously. What a great way to use bell peppers by making them look like jack-o’-lanterns! Looks so cute and tastes even better.

Halloween Snack Mix

A great thing to keep in a bowl on the counter for snacking throughout the month!

Chocolate Covered Pretzel Pumpkins

Um, hello? How cute are these? Anything dunked in chocolate is a must-have, and these are just way too adorable to pass up!

PB&J Spiders

For the picky eaters that still like to play with their food  this one’s for you! Simple, yet so fitting for the holiday.

“Toxic Waste” Mac and Cheese

A spooky spin on a classic. If you can get past the weird look, I’m sure it tastes amazing!

Whether you’re hosting, attending or just cooking for fun, these recipes are sure to get those Halloween vibes going. All you need is a little inspiration before hitting the kitchen. Happy cooking!

Olivia Harris is a fourth year UGA student majoring in Consumer Journalism, with a focus area in Human Development and Family Science. When she's not writing, Olivia loves spending time binge watching Parks and Rec, playing with her dog named Kirby, and eating peanut butter straight from the jar. She is proud to be the fourth person in her family to attend UGA, and will always consider herself a die hard dawg fan.