This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Zachary Alexander Copper (ZAC)

Age: 19

Year: freshman

Major: Double major in mechanical engineering and growing up.”

Hometown: Tampa, FL

Height: “6′ 2″ but I’m 6′ 6″ in my favorite pair of wedges.”

Relationship status: Single, but she might still think we’re dating… I can’t keep postponing that conversation.”

Favorite movie: Forrest Gump, The Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Wolf of Wall Street and The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.

Favorite book: The Definitive Book of Body Language by Barbara Pease

Beyoncé or Rihanna: Rihanna because she never uses the safe word.”

Favorite type of food: mayonnaise

Ideal first date: “A penny date. Pick the girl up in your classy whip, have her choose a number between 10-20. Flip a penny that many times. Turn right for every heads, left for every tails and make a date out of wherever you are after the last turn.”

Biggest pet peeve:When someone doesn’t finish their beer.”

Cats or dogs: Dogs because I’ll never be that one cat lady.”

Favorite musician: Drake, Chance The Rapper, Wiz Khalifa and Rebecca Black

What’s your favorite quote? “When the past comes knocking, don’t answer. It has nothing new to tell you.”

What song would you sing at karaoke night? “Celebrate Good Times” by Kool and the Gang or “American Pie” by Don McLean

What’s your favorite college memory? I couldn’t tell you; I just sobered up from move-in week.”

What’s a deal-breaker for you in a girl? No sense of humor, can’t laugh at herself, and has arms bigger than mine. Never met one, but they have to exist, right?”

Are you involved in any clubs or organizations? Theta Chi

Longest relationship? “Two years, six months, one day, 16 hours, 14 minutes and 24.78 seconds, but who’s counting?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?Living the dream. Probably using a metal detector on the beach looking for my parents’ buried treasure.”

If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who would they be? “Mrs. Butterworth (who doesn’t like breakfast for dinner?), Zac Efron (always wanted to meet my twin), and my mom.”

Who’s your role model? David Blaine because he taught me anything is possible if you believe in magic.”

Where’s one place you’d love to travel to? California

What’s your most embarrassing moment? I threw up in a girl’s bed, but it’s okay because she peed in my chair to get revenge.”

What are your hobbies?Loitering, theft, moving illegally parked scooters into legal spaces, making up stories to appeal parking tickets, watching Jeopardy, making girls cry, sports, shredding the gnar, juggling and dizzy bat.”

How did you feel when I approached you about being Campus Cutie? I was flattered! This is the first time I was called a cutie since I visited my mom back home.”