This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Taylor Swift’s fictional Lover House has been a widely discussed residence on social media. I’ve seen fellow Swifties creating their own version of the fictional mansion out of thrifted dollhouses and Legos. However, living out your Lover House dreams doesn’t have to be limited to your crafting abilities or your imagination. Florida is home to renowned hotels that can transport you into the TS album of your choice! Whether your comfort album is “Speak Now”, or you are a hardcore “Reputation” girl like me, here are nine hotels that represent Taylor Swift’s albums (with links to TripAdvisor so that you can see all that these hotels have to offer):

If you have been a “Taylor Swift”album girlie since the beginning, book yourself a night at The Guitar Hotel at Seminole Hard Rock in Hollywood, Florida. There won’t be any “teardrops on your guitar” as you check into the architectural triumph. The hotel, which is shaped like an electric guitar, lights up at night to create a stunning place to stay. Surrounded by palm trees and pools, The Guitar Hotel brings a Floridian spin to Taylor’s first album.

My first time watching the “Love Story” music video, which is a part of the “Fearless” era, is a core memory. Seven-year-old me dreamed of dancing alongside Taylor on the stunning stone staircase that led visitors up to the castle. The Port D’ Hiver Bed and Breakfast in Melbourne Beach, Florida, took me back to seeing the music video for the first time. The brick, double-curved staircase that leads to the hotel’s pool will have you singing along to Taylor’s lyrical twist on the classic Shakespearean love story (no pun intended).

The Carriage Way Inn Bed & Breakfast in St. Augustine, Florida, has a cozy, charming exterior; one might even say that it’s an “Enchanted” place to stay. The beautiful architecture, featuring carved porch railings with painted blue trim, represents“Speak Now.” The dainty exterior lighting might remind you of “Sparks Fly,” and the endearing dollhouse-look might lead you to stream songs like “Innocent” and “Never Grow Up” – as long as it’s Taylor’s Version.

If you’re driving a new Maserati down Collins Avenue in Miami Beach, Florida, you’ll end up at Red South Beach Hotel. The hotel displays pops of bright red (one might even say “burning” red) throughout the entire facility. The red pillows, red accent walls and red chandeliers will make you feel like you stepped into Taylor’s 2012 album.

The Pelican Grand Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, gives the same beachy vibes as “1989 (Taylor’s Version).” The hotel, like the album, has a larger-than-life, grandiose feel. You can even use the hotel’s private beach to recreate the album cover – if the seagulls will cooperate.

While you wait for Taylor to release her version of “Reputation,” you can plan your next trip for Rosemary Beach, Florida. The Pearl Hotel’s “Gorgeous” black-and-white exterior parallels Swift’s black-and-white, read-all-over newspaper-themed album cover. Plus, its location on the beach might remind you of a certain lyric in “End Game.”

While they might not “leave the Christmas lights up ‘til January,” The Don CeSar in St. Pete Beach is the perfect “Lover”-themed getaway. The stunning pink castle looks like a real-life fairytale.  The mansion will be the perfect backdrop as you watch the sunset on the beachfront property, flawlessly capturing all the colors of the “Lover”era.

Sister albums “Evermore”and “Folklore” have different songs but a similar whimsical sound. Pack your “cardigan” and reserve a room at The Cedar House Inn in St. Augustine, Florida, which exemplifies the quaint nature of the albums. The stories told in “Evermore”and “Folklore” will come alive as you sit in the cozy rocking chairs on the inn’s stunning red-and-green porch.

“Meet me at midnight” at the Eurostars Langford, a beautiful hotel in Miami, Florida. Like Taylor, you will likely not be able to fall asleep due to all of the events happening in Miami around the clock. Eurostars Langford’s lovely architecture might make you feel like you’re staying in “Paris,” just like “Midnights (3 a.m. Edition).”

No matter what your era is, Florida has a hotel for you to make the Lover House a reality. Pack your bags and transport yourself to your favorite album – while streaming Taylor, of course.

Caroline Crews is a third-year public relations major at the University of Florida. As a PR major, she enjoys nerding out about consumer analytics and campaign design. Caroline has used her education to design social media plans for both non-profit and for-profit organizations, create targeted email campaigns, and construct the branding of several organizations. When Caroline is not immersed in the field of PR, you can find her going on a walk, spending time with friends and family, or making a pot of coffee.