You Might be Addicted to Coffee If…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

With over five Starbucks locations on the UF campus and two Dunkin’ Donuts across the street, it’s no surprise so many UF students are addicted to coffee. But hey, that’s not necessarily a bad thing! Every addict I know reminisces back to their first semester at school, when taking a sip of coffee was equivalent to taking a sip of alcohol. Now they all brag with pride about their coffee addictions. Here are several signs you might belong to this elitist group of addicts:

1. Your outfit is literally incomplete without your Lilly Pulitzer to-go mug filled with coffee.2. The people at Starbucks know you by name, and you order “the usual.”3. You’re guaranteed to crash if you don’t have a mid-afternoon pick-me-up.4. Your roommate doesn’t even bother to ask you if you want coffee because she already knows your answer is yes.5. You live for Dunkin’ happy hour from 3-6 every day, and you don’t mind the ridiculously long line.6. Your idea of personal hell is a world without coffee.7. You obviously have a gold rewards card at Starbs.8. Lorelai and Rory Gilmore are your spirit animals because you all share a mutual love for caffeinated beverages.9. You don’t necessarily think of having coffee as a bad thing.10. Waiting in out-the-door lines at Library West and the Hub doesn’t faze you at all.

Even if every single one of these signs don’t apply to you, I’m sure that most collegiettes can relate to at least a few of them. Just be sure to be responsible with your caffeine intake, ladies. Happy sipping, and have a grande Pike (with cream and no sugar) for me!

Victoria is a junior journalism major at the University of Florida. As a writer for Her Campus, she enjoyed writing about fashion and giving advice to readers. She is currently a senior editor of Her Campus UFL and is in training to become the chapter's next Campus Correspondent. Outside of class and Her Campus, you can find Victoria scoping out cute boys with friends, longboarding around campus, or hanging out with her Alpha Omicron Pi sisters. She enjoys traveling to new cities, spending time outside, drinking toffee nut iced coffees, shopping, trying new types of food and working for Her Campus!