Trendspotter of the Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Jennifer Draganchuk caught our eye near Turlington with her bold hobo bag and comfortable brown oxfords. The freshman entomology and nematology major paired a striped sweater with a floral print dress — and completely pulled off the look.

What inspires your style? Urban Outfitters and blogs that I follow on Tumblr.
Who is your style icon? I really like how Miley Cyrus dresses. Taylor Swift has great style too.
Favorite item in your closet? A green floral sundress very similar to the one I’m wearing right now.
Current most-wanted item? A long hippie sundress. I have a lot of short ones, but I haven’t found the right long one yet.
What are some of your hobbies? Drawing portraits, painting and reading
Favorite TV Show: Grey’s Anatomy

Hola! My name is Victoria and it is a pleasure to meet you. I was born and raised in Key West, Fla. Surprisingly; people do actually live there. I'm a fourth year journalism student at the University of Florida, and I am obsessed with food. I watch ungodly amounts of the Food Network. I love to dance, write and swim to my hearts content. I don't know what I would do without my Crackberry and listening to the Silversun Pickups makes me sane.