This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

*Note: This article was originally published in Spring 2015, so all information recorded (i.e. ages, dates) is reflective of when the piece was first published.

Name: Terry Michael CadetAge: 18Year: freshmanMajor: electrical engineeringHometown: Port-au-Prince, HaitiHeight: 6’1″Relationship status: it’s very complicatedLongest relationship: “What’s a relationship?”Favorite movie: Pulp FictionFavorite book: Every Goosebumps bookBeyoncé or Rihanna: “Really? Always Beyoncé. Who is Rihanna?”Favorite type of food: “Meat!”Ideal first date: “Something really fun like indoor skydiving or going paintball shooting.”Biggest pet peeve: “People licking their elbows in public.”Cats or dogs: dogsFavorite musician: “Too many to even name one.”What is your favorite quote? “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”What song would you sing at karaoke night? “Barbie Girl” by AquaWhat’s your favorite college memory? “I was told to not be inappropriate, so it’s censored.”What’s a deal breaker for you in a girl? “A girl who is judgmental and closed-minded.”Are you involved in any clubs or organizations? I’m involved in National Society for Black Engineers (NSBE) and an initiate in Phi Sigma Pi.”Where do you see yourself in 10 years? “I picture myself starting an engineering company while traveling the world and learning new things.”If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who would they be? “My dad and both my grandmothers because they aren’t here with me anymore.”Who’s your role model? “My grandpa because he is a powerful father figure in my life.”Where’s one place you’d love to travel to? DubaiWhat’s your most embarrassing moment? “I don’t have one! I don’t get embarrassed easily.”What are your hobbies? “Playing sports, cooking and traveling.”How did you feel when I approached you about being Campus Cutie? “I was honored that you took the time out of your day to talk to someone like me. It made me feel special.”

Victoria is a junior journalism major at the University of Florida. As a writer for Her Campus, she enjoyed writing about fashion and giving advice to readers. She is currently a senior editor of Her Campus UFL and is in training to become the chapter's next Campus Correspondent. Outside of class and Her Campus, you can find Victoria scoping out cute boys with friends, longboarding around campus, or hanging out with her Alpha Omicron Pi sisters. She enjoys traveling to new cities, spending time outside, drinking toffee nut iced coffees, shopping, trying new types of food and working for Her Campus!