This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Taariq LewisAge: 20Year: sophomoreMajor: political scienceHometown: Coral Springs, FLHeight: 5’7”Relationship status: singleFavorite movie: Coach CarterFavorite book: The Great GatsbyBeyonce or Rihanna: “Beyonce, easy. She’s a goddess.”Favorite type of food: steakIdeal first date: a drive-in movieBiggest pet peeve: “Anyone who texts you, and you respond, and then they don’t text back.”Cats or dogs: dogsFavorite musician: DrakeFavorite quote: “I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul”- William Ernest HenleyWhat song would you sing at karaoke night? “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno MarsFavorite college memory: “When I was initiated into Phi Delta Theta.”Deal-breaker for you in a girl: “She needs to have a good head on her shoulders and I know that she will be successful and driven.”Clubs/organizations: Phi Delta ThetaLongest relationship: one yearWhere do you see yourself in 10 years? “Working as a lawyer in Los Angeles, CA.”If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who would they be? “Kevin Hart because he’s hilarious, Beyonce because she’s flawless, and Nelson Mandela because he was an amazing person who changed the world for the better.”Who’s your role model? “My dad. He grew up in the projects without a father and worked extremely hard to ensure that he could give my sister and I everything that he didn’t have.”Where’s one place you’d love to travel to? DubaiWhat’s your most embarrassing moment? “My most embarrassing moment would probably be when I was going into a basketball game and went to take off my warm-up pants and accidentally pantsed myself completely. I was in my underwear in front of the entire school. Dumb and embarrassing.”What are your hobbies? “I love playing basketball, and I enjoy acting.”How did you feel when I approached you about being Campus Cutie? “I was honored and excited to be featured on a website.”