This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

School is out, and the summer months have arrived. Although we are probably all excited to start the summer season full of new adventures and sun-soaked days, we are also thinking about just how quickly this year went by. Whether you’re hopping onto a plane destined for your next adventure or getting ready to start that internship you landed, the Her Campus Survival Kit has loads of products that will make your busy day a tad smoother. From skincare to haircare, every summer essential you need is all here.

For when you need a breath of fresh air

I don’t know about you, but I always have gum on me. Sometimes I need a little pick-me-up or I just need the stubborn taste of coffee out of my mouth. Whatever the case might be, I always have some pieces tucked away into my purse, which is why I was so excited to try out the new EXTRA® Refreshers gum. Plus, sharing a piece of EXTRA® gum can be the opportunity you were wishing for to make new friends and create strong connections. Whether you’re at your internship or just out and about, there’s always a chance you could make a lasting connection with someone. Why not spark it by sharing a piece of refreshing gum?

For when your skin is saying SOS

Summer conjures images of beach waves and orange sunsets, but it also equates to heatwaves and overbearing humidity. Because of this, your skin may suffer and develop some troubled areas. While this is definitely not part of your summer plans, there is no need to fret. Innisfree’s Cica Balm with Bija Seed Oil is a great product for troubled skin that can be used in two ways to reap the benefits. You can either use it as a moisturizer or as a spot treatment for targeted relief. If you’re using it as a spot treatment, be sure to follow up with a moisturizer.

For when you want that beach-ready look

If you’ve decided to let nature take its course and let it all grow out, more power to you. Personally, I like a clean, smooth shave when summer hits. Skintimate’s Raspberry Rain Shave Gel is my go-to. Its fresh raspberry fragrance puts me in that summer mood right away. The foaming gel also helps me get a close, comfortable shave without risking any irritating razor burn. This shave gel has a hydrating formula with vitamin E and olive butter to leave your skin soft and moisturized.

I’d recommend using this shave gel with Skintimate’s Exfoliating Warm Vanilla Sugar razors for the full experience. If the four smooth blades aren’t enough to convince, the handle has a sweet vanilla sugar scent. Combine that with the Raspberry Rain Shave Gel, and you’ll never smell better!

For when you want a little more protection

Anyone who gets that monthly visit knows that a period emergency kit can be a lifesaver. No emergency kit is complete without panty liners. Carefree’s new Acti-Fresh Twist Resist panty liners are perfect coverage with its 8-hour odor control system. These panty liners are designed to stay comfy — no bunching, no twisting. It’s an essential addition for anyone on-the-go.

For when your hair has gone all types of crazy

I’ve got curls for days. Not the pretty, neat curls you see on TV — no, I’ve got those wild, frizzy, tangled curls that give me a headache no matter how much I love them. Don’t even get me started on what some of that beach wind can do to it. When I have a bad hair day (more frequently than I like to admit), all I want is a little bit of help here. Verb’s Ghost shampoo and conditioner is a great first step to making it easier to handle. Not only does the shampoo and conditioner combination defrizz, detangle and soften my hair, but it also provides UV protection for all my future beach visits!

What are your summer essentials? Tag us on Instagram for a chance to be featured on our page!

Jess is a senior journalism major with a Russian minor. She loves reading and learning foreign languages, and she has an oddly strong affection for grammar. Her goal is to work in the book publishing industry after graduation where she can work with the first love of her life: books. In her spare time, she’s usually having fun with her sisters from Theta Nu Xi or doing some arts and crafts. She is co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus UFL for the 2019-2020 school year.
UF Class of 2021. Journalism & women's studies. Viviana Moreno is a writer and online creative dedicated to exuding warmth and promoting inclusivity. She creates content that fuels truth and curiosity through her contributions to publications that seek to empower and inform primarily college-aged individuals.