This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Although the summer heat is still here in Gainesville, many fashionistas are embracing the transition into fall. I found this collegiette near Matherly Hall, and her ensemble made me do a double take. Combining a brightly printed dress with strappy sandals and a statement ring, Merrill Wilson found the perfect balance between the two seasons. The shoulder cutouts are perfect for making long sleeves bearable in the warm weather and still staying comfortable in chilly lecture halls. Not only does she know how to dress for class, but she also has fashion pieces from around the world! Keep reading to find out more about her personal style.

Name: Merrill Wilson Age: 19Year: SophomoreMajor: AccountingWhat are you wearing? “I am wearing a dress, it’s from Zara, and my shoes are from Aldo. My ring is from Charming Charlie.”If you had an unlimited budget for one brand what would it be? “Anything from Dolce and Gabbana! It’s my favorite!” What are the most common places you shop at? “Zara and H&M.”What is your favorite trend? “LBD, always.”What is your favorite item in your closet? “A leather satchel bag that I bought at a market in Budapest.”

Allison is a freshman finance major at the University of Florida. She is thrilled to be the Her Campus UFL Campus Style Blogger. Outside of class, Allison can be found running off to Walt Disney World or watching hockey. Other interests include online shopping, cats, yoga, and dancing.