Stressed and Depressed But Always Well Dressed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

It’s finals week, and that means lots of stress, sweatpants and big, cozy sweaters. Also, not to mention endless amounts of coffee. How do you tell it’s finals week in The Gator Nation? You’ll catch people in the same spot at Library West wearing the same outfit from last night. However, amidst the huge swarm of zombie-like Gators walking around campus this week, I spotted this collegiette looking stylish as ever and knew I had to approach her for her outfit details. I loved the combination of nude and black she played with and how perfect her outfit was for the cool yet sunny Florida weather. Keep reading to learn more about this Gator gal and her killer style.
Name: Akemi Miyagusuku
Age: 19
Year: sophomore
Major: digital arts and sciences under engineering
What are you wearing today? “My dress, scarf and tights are from Forever 21, my cardigan is from JCPenney, and my boots are from Macy’s.”
How would you describe your style? “I would say very casual but comfortable and cute. I just got this dress in the mail today, so I wanted to wear it.”
What is your favorite fashion item from your closet? “I would say my leather jacket; I can literally pair it with anything.”
Do you have any celebrity style inspirations? “I love Zooey Deschanel.”
What is on your current fashion wish list? “I think more dresses to wear with tights for the winter, and a pair of Dr. Martens.”
Victoria is a junior journalism major at the University of Florida. As a writer for Her Campus, she enjoyed writing about fashion and giving advice to readers. She is currently a senior editor of Her Campus UFL and is in training to become the chapter's next Campus Correspondent. Outside of class and Her Campus, you can find Victoria scoping out cute boys with friends, longboarding around campus, or hanging out with her Alpha Omicron Pi sisters. She enjoys traveling to new cities, spending time outside, drinking toffee nut iced coffees, shopping, trying new types of food and working for Her Campus!