This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

There are a few things all college ladies love: Starbucks, puppies and, of course, Instagram! There are quite a few stages everybody goes through when the first get an account. Here are some we can all relate to:

1. You first join Instagram and import all of your friends from Facebook, including that one weird wannabe rapper you happen to be friends with.

2. Your first photo is of your adorable Shih Tzu obviously.

3. You finally surpass the white whale that is 11 likes per photo. #score

4. You have your first Instagram stalking session, and your life is changed forever.

5. You get your first random follower on Instagram and can’t help but think, “Wow, that’s creepy… yet flattering.”

6. You think you must be the bomb when you finally get a higher followers to following ratio.

7. Your friend tells you that your celebrity crush, Rihanna, has an Instagram and now you can follow her life via social media.

8. You post a photo with one of your “cooler” friends, and your likes increase by 20.

9. You discover your crush has an Instagram, so you eagerly stalk it, only to discover it’s full of photos of grilled chicken and potatoes.

10. You think you’re the coolest Instagrammer out there and that you’ve made it to instafamous status — until you see that your 12-year-old sister has 1,000+ followers and 100 likes per photo…

Hopefully at this point you’re all the Instagram professionals that you always dreamed of becoming. Go follow Her Campus UFL on Instagram at @hercampusufl, and we may follow back! Good luck in your future social media ventures, Instagators!