This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Winter is finally coming to a close and spring is right around the corner.

That means it’s time to ditch the dark and heavy clothing and jump into lighter and brighter clothing!

Want some spring fashion inspiration but don’t know where to start?

Here is a lookbook with four outfits curated just for you, featuring my beautiful and fashion-forward friend Sophia DaSilva.

Outfit #1
Girl in polka dot romper
Christine V. Tran

Girl in polka dot romper
Christine V. Tran
Sunglasses | Balenciaga

Pendant Necklace | Kate Spade

Romper | Amazon

Crossbody Bag | TJ Maxx

White Sandals | SHEIN

Gold Bracelet | Kate Spade

Gold Watch | Fossil

Hoop Earrings | J. Crew

This airy and chic ensemble is a breath of fresh air from the long and dark outfits in wintertime.

From brunch dates to shopping sprees, this tasteful look is versatile enough to wear almost anywhere.

A white, nude, and gold combo such as this is perfect for springtime and can easily blend into your summer wardrobe as well.

Polka dots are a great look and have also been appearing frequently on the runways of New York and Paris.

The addition of a bow and ruffles give an element of playfulness while the puffy sleeves exude a sense of elegance.

While sandals make this look more casual, a pair of heels will amp up this look as well.

Outfit #2

Girl in polka dot dress with outfit details
Christine V. Tran

Girl wearing polka dot dress
Christine V. Tran

Girl posing in polka dot dress
Christine V. Tran
Dress | J.ing

Handbag | Michael Kors

High Heels | Forever 21

Ring | Forever 21 (Came in a pack)

Hoop Earrings | Pretty Little Thing

Wrist Wallet | Michael Kors

This sweet dress and its puffy sleeves give off major Parisian princess vibes and we are here for it.

A little more on the dressy side, this look is ideal for fancier dates — perhaps at a quaint tea parlor or a cute brunch café.

The high heels will elongate your legs, especially if you’re wearing a short dress such as this.

Pair it with a matching handbag such as the one shown above to have a coordinated, elegant look.

However, if you have a preference for more practical, smaller purses to carry around, a wallet such as the one above will be suitable.

Either silver or gold jewelry will match well with the dress, depending on your skin’s undertone.

If you have warmer undertones, which you can tell if your veins look greener, then gold will fit you best.

If you have cooler undertones, which you can tell if your veins look bluer, then you will look best in silver.

However, if you can’t really tell the difference, then it will most likely mean that your skin has neutral undertones and you can pull off both metals!

Outfit #3

Girl in yellow shirt and jeans
Christine V. Tran
Girl sitting in yellow shirt and jeans
Christine V. Tran
Crop Top | Pacsun

Mom Jeans | Cotton On

Sandals | Marshall’s

Hoop Earrings | Pretty Little Thing

Handbag | Michael Kors

A comfy and relaxed fit, this look is great for any casual events or for going out every day, from going to class to grabbing a coffee.

With a wide, square neckline like this, take the opportunity to layer simple, dainty necklaces and chokers to give this look some oomph.

With cropped tops such as this, pair it with some high-waisted jeans to keep the look classy while elongating your lower body.

The small wedge on your sandals will also add an inch or two to your height, setting these shoes apart from your standard flat sandals.

Outfit #4

Girl in yellow romper with outfit description
Christine V. Tran
Girl in yellow romper
Christine V. Tran
Romper | Selfie Leslie

Necklace | Kate Spade

Gold Watch | Fossil

Gold Bracelet | Kate Spade

Hoop Earrings | J. Crew

Crossbody Bag | TJ Maxx

Nude Sandals | SHEIN

Sunglasses | Balenciaga

If you want an outfit that screams bougie but on a budget, this silky gold romper is perfect for you.

This romper is versatile enough to wear during the day or evening, thanks to its resemblance to a silk nightgown, but it is still casual enough to wear during the day.

Gold jewelry is preferable for this outfit to keep the look coordinated and put-together.

Elements of nude such as the sandals and crossbody bag will help the gold from the romper stand out like the sun.

Speaking of the sun, protect your eyes while looking glamorous with a pair of sunglasses such as the one shown.

If you don’t need to use your glasses, just leave them perched on the top of your head — you will still look as cute as having them on. 

Featured Accessories

Flatlay of gold jewelry
Christine V. Tran
Flatlay of outfit accessories
Christine V. Tran
Dainty gold jewelry will always be classic and timeless, no matter what you wear or where you go.

They are sold at essentially any department store so it shouldn’t be any trouble to find any.

For necklaces, because they are so dainty, you have the opportunity to layer them without overwhelming yourself.

And there you have it!

These spring looks are easy to put together while remaining quite budget-friendly.

You can pull any of these off without breaking the bank, but you would definitely break necks in these looks. Now go out and slay!

Christine is a second-year student studying at the University of Florida and is one of Her Campus UFL’s feature writers. She majors in Health Science on the pre-med track and hopes to attend medical school after graduation. When she’s not busy writing or studying, she enjoys eating sushi, hanging out with friends, and browsing TikToks.