Style > Fashion

Spring Break Inspiration: From my Amazon Storefront to Your Closet 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

It’s finally here – spring break season! For the next few weeks, students all over the country will be spending a week on tropical islands and in international waters, attempting to make the most of their time off. 

For some, the most important part of any trip is figuring out what to pack. But with that comes weeks – maybe even months – of preparation. There’s the fact that packages take awhile to ship, online orders may have to be returned, and the mall just might not have what you’re looking for.

And, college life is demanding. This means waiting until the very last minute to build the spring break wardrobe you’ve always dreamt of. 

Enter: Amazon. 

It’s no secret that Amazon is the hub for last-minute cuteness. What’s better than prime shipping? Very little, in my opinion. And even better, Amazon has cute, affordable options that are spring-break-esque. 

Here are my favorite Amazon finds for a picture perfect spring break.

For The Beach / Pool:

ZESICA Crochet Coverup Top

There’s something about wearing a sweater over a bathing suit that just feels right. With or without bottoms, this mesh coverup is a must-have beach piece. It’s the perfect thing to throw on for an effortlessly cute look. It comes in 18 colors and has rave reviews. (This is your cue to stop reading this and go buy it).

Ekouaer 2 Piece Set

This is my go-to pool look: a matching set with a long-sleeve button down and loose-fitting shorts. It’s equally classy and comfortable. Don’t be fooled by the “pajamas” in the description. This type of set is trending right now. And think about it: you can get cute pictures in just the top, just the shorts, or with the full set. 

Vansha Summer Palazzo Pants

Another look I absolutely love: a bikini top and wide-legged pants. Paired with a floppy hat or baseball cap? Adorable. Again, we’re going for that trendy, yet comfortable look. You have the choice of several colors and combinations – you can pair a bright bathing suit with neutral pants, or a pattern with a vibrant shade. You can have so much fun with this look.

Day Outfits:

ZESICA Womens One-Shoulder Set

If you haven’t noticed, I’m a sucker for a good set. You never have to worry about matching – it’s minimum effort for maximum output. Think about how frazzled you’ll be, dealing with the logistics of a spring break trip. If you can take away even just a little of your own stress, wouldn’t you? Hence, you should buy this adorable crop top and shorts set. 

Dress it up with sandals or down with white sneakers. A slicked back pony would pair really well with the one-shoulder cut.

PRETTYGARDEN Summer Maxi Dress

Another dress that comes in every color you can think of – you’ve got to love Amazon. This dress is cinched on top with a ruffle skirt, giving it a flattering tiered look. You can wear this with sandals or sneakers – maybe a hat or a headband. It’s cute and summery and easy to style. 

ZESICA Boho One-Shoulder Dress

This dress is basically the shortened version of the one above it. Though I tried not to repeat styles, I felt this might be an essential – especially if you purchase the maxi version. You can get this in a different color and create an entirely different look, all the while knowing how you like the fit of it. You’ll have two dresses that will compliment you in the same way, which means less stress when styling each. 

This is also a great way to maintain a certain “look” throughout your vacation. I like to somewhat match the vibes of each of my outfits – it feels more put together that way. 

Night Vibes: 

Pink Queen Summer Cutout Midi Dress

This color-blocked look is great for summertime – the pink and orange is my favorite. This dress is sexy-sweet. You can dress it up with pretty curls or even a slicked-back look. Add heels, a clutch, and some jewelry and you have the perfect vacation night look. 

EXCLURA Spaghetti Strap Romper 

This ruffle romper is too cute. The chiffon layers make it seem fancy, though the casualness of the spaghetti strap dresses it down just enough to be a summer night staple. I love how each color adds its own dimensions to the fabric and changes the look ever so slightly. This is a simple, yet stylish dinner (or after dinner) piece. 

ANRABESS Spaghetti Strap Jumpsuit 

I love, love, love this jumpsuit. It’s sleek and classy and cute. The bow on the back makes it.

I always opt for at least one jumpsuit or romper on vacation – I feel like they give off such summer vibes. They can be casual or dressy, all dependent on how you style them. This one especially is a solid color with an open back and thin straps. It’s so pretty – imagine it paired with accent heels and beach waves? I think I need it in every color. 

Nine Amazon links later and you’re ready to start packing. These selections are some of my favorites, and hopefully now some of yours. The best part of Amazon is the ability to share styles so easily. I hope I eased a bit of your spring break stress and you’re nothing but excited to wear these styles and have the best time of your life. 

Happy spring break!

Dayna Maloney is a fourth-year advertising major at the University of Florida. As an avid reader and writer, Dayna has an undying passion for storytelling. She thrives in any creative setting with a love for books, music, photography, film, and art. Dayna believes in spreading love and inspiring others to be their best and fullest selves.