– Protests began in Iran after the country’s Revolutionary Guard mistakenly shot down a plane.
– The Queen announced her support of Harry and Meghan’s Royal exit.
– Attorney General William Barr said the December attack on the Pensacola Navy base was an act of terrorism.
– A Delta flight was forced to dump jet fuel over a school playground due to a midair emergency.
– The final Democratic debate took place in Iowa with Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren facing off.
– Experts warned that dating apps may pose a national security threat.
– House Democrats delivered the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate.
– A new lawsuit against Jeffrey Epstein surfaced alleging that he ran an underage sex ring.
– Puerto Rico was hit with a 5.2 magnitude earthquake.
– The FBI arrested a group of suspected white supremacists ahead of a gun rally.
– The New York Mets manager, Carlos Beltran, has been removed amid a cheating scandal.
– A plane made an emergency landing after an apparent engine fire.
– NBCUniversal unveiled a new streaming service.
– The CDC plans to screen for a new mystery disease from China.
– The Grammys Leader, Deborah Dugan, was suspended after a misconduct allegation.
– Los Angeles teachers filed a lawsuit against Delta Airlines over the emergency fuel dump over a schoolyard.
– Major winter storms swept the U.S. bringing chilling temperatures and snow storms.
– Two officers died in a home shooting in Honolulu.
– Puerto Rico residents were outraged at the discovery of a warehouse filled with unused aid from Hurricane Maria.