Monday, September 16:
– Cornell University is making medical school free for those who qualify for financial aid.
– Working Families Party backed Elizabeth Warren in the same way they backed Bernie Sanders in 2016.
Tuesday, September 17:
– KFC is testing a new kind of sandwich: Chicken & Doughnuts.
– California added Iowa to their travel ban over a refusal to fund gender transitions.
– A Manhattan district attorney subpoenaed eight years of President Trump’s tax returns.
– The Trump Administration ended California’s authority to set its own pollution rules.
Wednesday, September 18:
– The federal interest rate dropped by a quarter point.
– Sixteen-year-old Greta Thunberg testified before a congressional subcommittee urging leaders to listen to scientists about climate change.
– America’s abortion rate dropped to the lowest in history.
Thursday, September 19:
– Canada’s Prime Minister is under scrutiny after a photograph of him wearing brownface makeup from 2001 surfaced.
Friday, September 20:
– Climate change protests took place across the world as students walked out of class to urge leaders to address warming temperatures on Earth.
– The FBI is under fire for obtaining personal data from more personal companies than previously disclosed.
Saturday, September 21:
– The Boeing 737 Max malfunctions caused two deadly crashes due to malfunctions, but unprepared pilots are also a problem.
Sunday, September 22:
– No one actually stormed Area 51, but the event did draw Earthlings to Nevada.
Stay tuned for next week’s week in review!