Rent the Runway’s Gainesville Fashion Week Show (TEASER ALERT!)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Have you been itching to see the pieces that will be featured in the Rent the Runway show during Gainesville Fashion Week? We know we have! We couldn’t help but share a sneak peek at some of our favorite looks.

Calla Lily Cap Sleeve Dress by Tibi

This gorgeous dress by Tibi looks more like a work of art than a clothing item and will definitely wow the crowd.

Fierce Flame Dressby Mark and James by Badgley Mischka

This orange dress by Mark and James by Badgley Mischka will look fierce as it’s going down the runway of Gainesville Fashion Week.

Just My Luck Dress by Trina Turk

This gorgeous sea-colored piece by Trina Turk has the perfect amount of sparkling detail, and will simply dazzle the audience.

Minya Dress by Yumi Kim

This dress offers the perfect pop of color for spring, with a classy one-shoulder silhouette.

Raspberry Layer Cake Dress by Rebecca Taylor

This super feminine dress is sure to be a crowd pleaser with its flattering shape and eye-catching hue.

Champagne Hypnotizer Dress by BCBGMAXAZRIA

This bold piece by BCBGMAXAZRIA is sure to catch and hold everyone’s attention.

Keyhole Goddess Gown by Nicolle Miller

We can already envision this fabulous, shimmering gown by Nicole Miller floating down the runway in this year’s show.

Gold Metallica Pleat Gown by Milly

This beautiful creation by Milly is fit for a goddess.

Be sure to check out the Rent the Runway show during Gainesville Fashion Week this Friday to see the rest of the amazing pieces that will be featured. If you are anything like us, you’ll be counting down the seconds until the show.