This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

In the spirit of fall weather coming soon, I decided to mix things up this week and make a short but fun seasonal quiz. It’s pretty straightforward, so make sure to tally up all your answers and find out what category of Fall Girl you “fall” into. Remember, you could totally be a mix of two or three of the answer choices, or even none at all.

1. What’s your favorite type of fall drink?

A. Anything iced

B. Pumpkin spice latte

C. Spiced caramel apple cider

2. What’s your favorite activity to do in the fall?

A. Anything that involves air-conditioning

B. Going to bonfires and roasting marshmallows

C. Haunted houses and corn mazes

3. What colors do you gravitate towards in the fall for your wardrobe?

A. Anything I have in my wardrobe at the time

B. Warm oranges, yellows, and reds

C. Festive seasonal colors with black

4. How excited are you for Halloween?

A. Excited, but not expecting too much

B. Pretty excited

C. I’m ready to shove all the Halloween candy into my body

5. Have you already planned your Halloween outfit?

A. Not really, I’m just getting over the hurricane’s wrath

B. I have an idea in mind

C. I’ve known since last Halloween

6. What is a typical outfit for you in the fall?

A. A tank top and shorts because Florida is a godless land that only has different variations of hot weather

B. A cable-knit sweater, some leggings and a nice pair of boots

C. Something I’d normally wear, plus some festive accessories or Halloween-themed apparel

7. Do you buy decorations at all for the fall season?

A. Nah I got student loans to worry about

B. Yes, it’s a great way to appreciate the season

C. I have a jack-o-lantern in my home at all times

8. Do you plan on cooking with some seasonal fall vegetables?

A. Maybe, depends on how cheap they are

B. Not sure yet, but I’m ready to bake those Pillsbury printed sugar cookies

C. Yes, and I already have some recipes planned out and ready

Mostly A’s: Florida Fall Girl

Florida’s weather doesn’t change much, so why should you? Buying clothes in the colder seasons is always a joke because let’s be real: it only gets really cold in Florida for maybe a week or two out of the year. After that, you might as well stuff your cold weather accessories in the back of the closet. It might be hard to get into a “festive” mood when the scenery doesn’t change at, but that might not stop you from trying to enjoy a good fall festival.

Mostly B’s: Aesthetic Autumn Chick

You love all the warm colors of the season and have a passion for really living life in the moment. Pumpkin carving, roasting marshmallows and sitting around the bonfire with your friends all sound like perfect activities for the fall. You appreciate the changing weather, and may even sneak in a cute “aesthetic” pic or two on your insta for everyone to see. You probably keep up with the seasonal trends and already have an outfit picked out for that “perfect fall weather day.”

Mostly C’s: Halloween-For-Every-Season Babe

Fall for you means one thing: Halloween. You’re the type of person that is glad stores like Target start selling spooky decorations crazy early, and you will never stop celebrating the holiday even as an adult. (Also, Halloween in July is totally a thing.) Ghosts, vampires, werewolves; lot of things may scare you, but Halloween is not one of them! Judging by your answer choices, you’re probably one “ghoul” babe.

If you feel unsatisfied with your answer, don’t sweat it. It’s meant to be something silly to pass the time. Personally, it depends on what kind of mood I’m in for the day. However, if you strongly resonate with being an “Aesthetic Autumn Chick” or “Halloween Babe,” then by all means own that title, girl!

Photo credits: Unsplash

Elena Kallergis is currently a 4th year Advertising major at the University of Florida. Her passions include ballet dancing, drawing, reading, traveling, and rock climbing. She loves flowers, cats, fashion, chocolate chip cookies, cheeseburgers, and anything to do with the color peach. Outside of class, you can either catch her eating while attempting to study or just eating in general. Follow her on Instagram @elenamika.