This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Nate LegumAge: 21Year: seniorMajor: computer scienceHometown: Fort Lauderdale, FLHeight: 5’11”Relationship status: singleLongest relationship: 5 monthsFavorite movie: City of GodFavorite book: The Da Vinci Code by Dan BrownBeyoncé or Rihanna: BeyoncéFavorite type of food: “Sushi, especially this little place right by my house back in South Florida.”Ideal first date: “Going to dinner at a restaurant I’ve never tried before and then getting ice cream afterwards while walking around the area.”Biggest pet peeve: backseat driversCats or dogs: “Dogs. I’ve had a dog my whole life.”Favorite musician: Drake or Calvin HarrisWhat’s your favorite quote? “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. SeussWhat song would you sing at karaoke night? “‘Livin’ on a Prayer’ by Bon Jovi, although ‘Sweet Caroline’ is a close second.”What’s your favorite college memory? “My last night in Gainesville sophomore year before I studied abroad for six months.”What’s a deal breaker for you in a girl? “I need a girl that is honest with me.”Are you involved in any clubs or organizations? “I’m involved in Cicerones, Phi Gamma Delta and club swimming.”Where do you see yourself in 10 years? “Working in a law firm close enough to school that I can come back for football games.”If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who would they be? “I would want to have dinner with Theodore Roosevelt, Walt Disney and Nelson Mandela.”Who’s your role model? “Steve Jobs.”Where’s one place you’d love to travel to? “I’d love to go to Spain, especially Barcelona.”What’s your most embarrassing moment? “I once tried to ask a girl to prom by having some of my buddies bring her a sheet of paper one at a time with the words ‘Will you go to.’ At the end, I was supposed to bring a sheet of paper with the words ‘Prom with me? Halfway through the proposal, someone else asked the girl to prom and she said yes, not knowing that I was asking her. The most embarrassing part was that I had class with both of them that day.”What are your hobbies?  “I love anything water-related, especially swimming and scuba diving. I also like going to EDM concerts and trying new foods.”How did you feel when I approached you about being Campus Cutie? “I definitely was not expecting it when I was first asked. My first thought was ‘I think they have the wrong guy.’”