#ManCrushMonday: Tom Hiddleston

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

If it seems like I’ve been on a superhero kick this semester, it’s because I have been. There are always about five superhero flicks on their way to the big screen with another ten in some point of production, and the stars tend to be extremely sexy. This week I’m bringing you a man from the darker side of the Marvel universe — a more villainous side. Tom Hiddleston is known for his portrayal of Loki, who just so happens to be Thor’s brother. Let’s take a look at why this cutie is our #ManCrushMonday:

I’ve also been really into British guys, too… especially British guys who happen to play superheroes.

He loves doing awesome things for his fans, like crashing the Thor 2 San Diego Comic-Con panel back in 2013.

He’s probably one of the few men in the world who could actually pull off the long black hair look.

You two could reenact your Disney Channel original movie Jump In! fantasies.

Oh stop it, Tom. You’re making me *swoon.*

He supports children’s educational programming.

He treats everyone with kindness. (Sidenote: Hey Tom, I’d like some tomato soup next, if possible.)

Hey Mr. DJ, put a record on. I wanna dance with my baby.

Giving more side eye than a middle school girl when the Starbucks barista says they’re out of the double chocolaty chip crème frappuccino.

Until next time, keep jamming ladies.

Amanda is a senior studying Telecommunication News and the Campus Cutie Writer for Her Campus UFL. She also works as a reporter for WUFT News and as a writer for Fnatic. When she’s not working Amanda enjoys watching Food Network, cats, eating mashed potatoes, and playing League of Legends