#ManCrushMonday: Robert Downey, Jr.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Well ladies, it’s finally 2015, which means the start of awards season. These next few months will be filled with tons of men for us to ogle over (there’s nothing quite like a man in a tuxedo) when we’re not placing bets on who’s going home with the gold. To kick off the season, we had the People’s Choice Awards where Robert Downey Jr. took home his fourth consecutive award for “Favorite Movie Actor” in The Judge. Since these awards are fan voted, the Iron Man star must be doing something right, making him the perfect candidate for this week’s Man Crush Monday! Here’s why:

The man knows he’s charming.

He looks like he would laugh at your jokes — or you could just sit around and laugh at his. Either way, there would be laughter involved.

Glasses = sensitive. I can imagine having many intellectual conversations with him about the meaning of life.

Want to show off your man candy with a series of couple selfies? Look no further!

He proves that comic book movies have an appeal to women as well as men (along with Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans, but I digress).

Like a fine wine or George Clooney, Robert Downey, Jr. gets better with age.

Kisses for everyone. RDJ out.

Amanda is a senior studying Telecommunication News and the Campus Cutie Writer for Her Campus UFL. She also works as a reporter for WUFT News and as a writer for Fnatic. When she’s not working Amanda enjoys watching Food Network, cats, eating mashed potatoes, and playing League of Legends