This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 hits theaters in less than two months. Though Katniss might be too focused on the upcoming rebellion and the lives of her mother and sister to notice all the hot man candy around her, we certainly have our eyes on the dashing male leads: Josh Hutcherson (Peeta), Liam Hemsworth (Gale) and Sam Claflin (Finnick). We can’t decide among the three of them who should be this week’s #ManCrushMonday, so it’s up to you to decide. One thing’s for sure, though. These guys are so hot, they’re catching fire!

There’s Josh, first off, with his cute smile and his infectious laugh.

Just look how adorable he is.

Oh, we’d love to try your apple pie, Josh…

But we can’t forget Liam, who seems distant and brooding…

… but actually a big softie.

He’s like a giant teddy bear.

And then there’s goofy Sam…

…who becomes this in 0.2 seconds flat.

Let’s have a recap, shall we? There’s Josh — the funny boy-next-door with the great smile.

And Liam — the tall, dark and handsome one.

And last but not least, Sam — the charming and gorgeous Brit.

So collegiettes™, which one of these hunks is your MCM?

Petrana Radulovic is a senior studying English and Computer Science. She hopes to be a writer someday and live in the Pacific Northwest, where she will undoubtedly divide her time between sipping coffee at a local café and sipping coffee in her living room, working on her latest story. She enjoys singing when she thinks she’s the only person at home, obsessively watching America’s Next Top Model, and wearing all black no matter what the weather. In her future, she sees many cats and many books and many mugs. She is currently the Senior Editor for HerCampus UFL, but writes the occasional article because she can't help herself. This is her sixth semester with HerCampus.