#ManCrushMonday: Jamie Dornan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

I’m sure many of you rushed to the movie theater this Valentine’s Day, whether you’re single or not, to see Fifty Shades of Grey. (Shout out to all the boyfriends who were dragged there unwillingly.) We’re talking about the book-turned-movie phenomenon that blew up about two years ago–the book we pretended to not notice our Moms reading, and then pretended not to steal it and read ourselves afterward. Everyone had their own choice of leading man to play Christian Grey (I’m looking at you, Ian Somerhalder), but ultimately the role went to the lovely Jamie Dornan. Mr. Grey will see you now.

Let’s get this out of the way now… he’s British, but aren’t they all?

Beard? No beard? Who cares?!

Keep in mind, he spends most of this movie shirtless.

Honestly, he could spend most of his life shirtless and it would be perfectly fine.

Watch as the wind blows open his half-buttoned shirt and we see the body of a true man.

There really aren’t any words to explain this.

BONUS: Here he is doing the Ice Bucket Challenge with fellow man crush, Eddie Redmayne. Hey bae, we miss you.

I’m not quite sure what’s happening here, but I strangely really enjoy it.
I’ll just leave this million dollar-smile right here. 
Amanda is a senior studying Telecommunication News and the Campus Cutie Writer for Her Campus UFL. She also works as a reporter for WUFT News and as a writer for Fnatic. When she’s not working Amanda enjoys watching Food Network, cats, eating mashed potatoes, and playing League of Legends