#ManCrushMonday: Chris Evans

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

There are boys and there are men… And then there’s Chris Evans. I’ve been a fan of him since The Fantastic Four came out when I was in the fourth grade, and my fondness has only grown since he took up the shield of Captain America. The Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer recently leaked, and my love for him has resurged. If the adorable smirk and gorgeous eyes haven’t convinced you yet, here are some more reasons why Chris should be your Man Crush Monday.

First of all there’s that perfect body…

And dat booty.

That’s a ridiculous shoulder-to-waist ratio.

Look at that cute laugh!

He’s one of the few guys who looks totally hot both with a full beard…

And without…

He knows how to take a good selfie.

And he definitely knows how to give a compliment.

Who doesn’t love a man in uniform?

He’s also good with kids.

Seriously, how can anyone be so perfect?

Petrana Radulovic is a senior studying English and Computer Science. She hopes to be a writer someday and live in the Pacific Northwest, where she will undoubtedly divide her time between sipping coffee at a local café and sipping coffee in her living room, working on her latest story. She enjoys singing when she thinks she’s the only person at home, obsessively watching America’s Next Top Model, and wearing all black no matter what the weather. In her future, she sees many cats and many books and many mugs. She is currently the Senior Editor for HerCampus UFL, but writes the occasional article because she can't help herself. This is her sixth semester with HerCampus.