#ManCrushMonday: Bradley Cooper

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Bradley Cooper is undoubtedly one of the biggest names in Hollywood right now. Seriously, the man has been nominated for Academy Awards for the last three years in a row, which means he’s on the rise, according to my roommate. She also referred to him as “America’s Golden Boy,” so there’s that. Let’s not forget he’s also a former “Sexiest Man Alive.” He’s been in the press a lot recently for his outstanding performance in “American Sniper,” and has a movie coming out in May where he falls for an Air Force pilot, played by the lovely Emma Stone. Let’s take a look at what makes this Golden Boy our #ManCrushMonday:

Bradley has been gracing the silver screens for a while, but his career really seemed to explode after The Hangover.

His hair makes you think of laying on the beach surrounded by surfers and lifeguards… and maybe a piña colada.

And eyes that remind you of floating on an inner tube in the ocean (while sipping a second Piña Colada).

He plays a mean air guitar.

I’d usually be jealous of seeing Bradley kiss another woman, but Betty White is perfection so who cares.

Let’s add Jennifer Lawrence to the perfection list too. I hope someday these two crazy kids figure it out and get married and have beautiful thespian children.

“Guys, I don’t like sci-fi. I’ve just heard good things about B-Coop’s voiceover work, okay?” – Me convincing my friends to see Guardians of the Galaxy.

Bradley would like to give you ladies some parting words to keep you going until next week. Thx Coop!

Amanda is a senior studying Telecommunication News and the Campus Cutie Writer for Her Campus UFL. She also works as a reporter for WUFT News and as a writer for Fnatic. When she’s not working Amanda enjoys watching Food Network, cats, eating mashed potatoes, and playing League of Legends