Look Like a Model at Gainesville Fashion Week with Rent The Runway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

For a look that’s more on the dressy side, go for something with metallic or a lot of texture. This gorgeous dress by Sachin + Babi successfully mixes different textures and metallics without being over the top. You’ll be sure to stand out in the crowd of beautiful people in amazing creations in this dress.

Petal to the Metal Dress by Sachin + Babi

You can also shine in this super feminine blush-tone dress from Cynthia Vincent’s Twelfth Street collection. The subtle shimmer of this dress is sure to catch everyone’s eyes.

Blushing Beauty Dress from Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent

Turn up the heat in this bold and beautiful dress by Tibi. The structured, silvery bodice paired with the flowy and pleated skirt of the dress creates a unique and interesting piece certain to get some double takes.

Bond Girl Dress by Tibi

Cutout dresses are very popular this season, and it’s no wonder why. Grab everyone’s attention in this peep dress by Opening Ceremony.

Olive Peep Dress by Opening Ceremony

You could be floating down the runway yourself in this edgy yet feminine maxi dress, also by Tibi.

Venice Beach Maxi by Tibi

Keep it on the casual side in this romper by Robert Rodriguez. What’s great about this piece is that it can easily be dressed up with dazzling jewelry and a pair of sky-high heels.

Mango Halter Romper from Robert Rodriguez Collection

The layering of this sunshine colored dress by Badgley Mishka creates an interesting look that you can’t help being drawn to. Pair this eye catching dress with bold, jewel-toned accessories to give it even more of a pop.

Yellow Peacock Chiffon Dress by Badgley Mishka

Even though all of the attention is supposed to be on the models, in these dresses and several others from Rent the Runway, you can be the star of Gainesville Fashion Week, too!