Joshua Williams ‘16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Joshua Williams Age: 20 Year: second Major: food science and human nutrition Hometown: Panama City, FL Relationship status: single Height: 5’6″ Siblings: older sister Favorite celebrity female: Meagan Good Favorite song: “Growing Pains” by Ludacris Favorite candy: Reeses Beyoncé or Rihanna: Beyoncé Girls you’re attracted to: “short, athletic girls.” Ideal date: “Fancy beach dinner.” Favorite movie: Lion King or Blood Diamond Deal-breaker in a girl: smoking.Most embarrassing moment: “I really don’t get embarrassed.” Most memorable moment: “making it to state in track.” Strange talents: “blowing spit bubbles?” Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving Favorite TV: Scandal Favorite food: steak or ribs Future plans: pharmacy school or graduate school Campus Involvement: “Florida Cicerones, BSU, and pre-pharm society.” Four words to describe yourself: “Christian, fun, sincere, and respectful.” Where do you want to be in five years? “Working in a city that’s near a beach.” Place you want to visit: India Favorite sports team: Gators Heat or Magic: “Don’t care for either but Heat.” Ideal girl: “5’2″, Christian, athletic, funny. Race isn’t a big thing to me but preferable black.” Hobbies: “Playing sports and piano.” Celebrity look-alike: Danny Green Longest relationship: two years How’d you feel when you were approached for Campus Cutie? “Honored? I guess I have to thank my parents for the genes.”

Lauren Crawford is a fourth-year Telecommunications Major with a News Specialization and Sports Management Concentration at the University of Florida. She is pursuing a career in Broadcast Journalism in the fields of entertainment news and sports sews, and is currently the Thursday Sports Anchor for WUFT. She began working for HerCampus because she loves all things pop culture and enjoys writing, especially for an organization that caters to college women. You can find Lauren in her spare time watching reality TV, helping with her sorority, hanging out with friends, traveling, or catching up on the latest football game. She is your Entertainment10 Blogger.
Cara oversees Her Campus Media's community department and serves as strategic lead for the expansion, development and management of all HCM communities, including the Her Campus Chapter Network, InfluenceHer Collective, College Fashionista, Spoon University, Campus Trendsetters, alumni and high school. She works closely with company leadership to develop new community-related sales offerings and the Integrated Marketing team to support all community-focused client marketing programs from end to end. Cara has experience working with high-profile talent, such as Jessica Alba, Andrew Yang, Amber Tamblyn, Aja Naomi King, Troian Bellisario, Jessica Marie Garcia, Nico Tortorella, Nastia Liukin, Rebecca Minkoff, Cecile Richards and Samantha Power, as well as brands like Coca-Cola, L'Oréal Paris, The New York Times, HBO, Uber, H&M and more. Having been a part of the HC family since 2011, Cara served as Campus Correspondent of the HC chapter at the University of Florida where she studied journalism, women’s studies and leadership. A New Yorker turned Floridian, Cara has a Friends quote for any situation. You can usually find her with her friends and family at the beach, a concert or live sports event or binge-watching Grey's Anatomy or Sons of Anarchy. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @thecararose.