This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Joshua Harris 
Age: 21

Relationship status: “Happily taken!” 
Hometown: Winter Haven, Fla. 
Favorite thing to do for fun: taking his puppy, Roscoe, for walks and playing with him in the park 
Hobbies: Playing football with friends, fishing, anything Star Wars related, Mock Trial and reading John Grisham books. 
Favorite quote: “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” 
Favorite food: “Cheeseburgers. Forever and always a cheeseburger. Cheeseburgers…”

Favorite place to hang out in Gainesville: playing trivia and eating Scooter wings at Gators Dockside 
One place you want to visit: “I would love to go to Australia. I would want to see the wildlife, and I’ve dreamed of snorkeling and fishing the Great Barrier Reef.” 
Dream job: “I think it would be so awesome to be a Supreme Court Justice.” 
Favorite thing about coming to UF: “Being in the heart of the Gator Nation and all the friends I got to meet.” 
One thing you look for in a girl: “Eyes. Deep meaningful eyes that I can get lost in.” 
Idea of your perfect date: “Cooking a delicious dinner for my girl and having a nice, engaging conversation.” 
Number one song on your iPod: “‘Coastal’ by Kenny Chesney. I always want to run away to the beach.” 
Goals for this year: “Get accepted to an awesome law school/survive the apocalypse, whichever happens first.” 
Why did you choose to get involved in Phi Alpha Delta?: “Since there isn’t a pre-law major at UF, I wanted to get involved with PAD to meet like-minded people. I also wanted to get involved in the Mock Trial program.” 
Any celebrities you think you look like?: “Just that one guy, Josh Harris.” 
If you could be anyone for a day who would you be?: “Obi Wan Kenobi. He’s the only hope.” 
What was your reaction when asked to be a campus cutie?: “I was shocked and a bit flattered. I probably had a big goofy grin on my face afterwards as well.”