Jake Rosenzweig ’11

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Campus Cutie Jake Rosenzweig seems to have quite the course load considering his major and double minor, but that doesn’t stop him from recognizing a good girl when he sees one. Although he has many views on his idea of a perfect date, he definitely isn’t afraid of taking chances and trying new things.

Age: 21

Ethnic background: Jewish American

Hometown: Jacksonville

Relationship status: Single

Expected Graduation year:
2011

Major and Why: Chemistry major, Classical Studies minor, Education minor – There are many job opportunities, ways to make money, and in general much versatility with knowledge in chemistry. Besides, it keeps your brain in gear and the field is constantly growing.

Favorite TV shows/music/movies: Family Guy, anything informative, Modest Mouse, RHCP, Pearl Jam, American Beauty, Avatar

Ideal boyfriend/girlfriend: A confident, loving, loyal, intelligent, open-minded, adventurous, changing (within a reasonable range) and beautiful woman. She is my special companion and one who can take the lead.

Idea of Perfect Date: Anything to do with the outdoors: hiking, camping, etc. Love to talk and share thoughts, relaxing whenever we can. Hit a restaurant or do some home-cooking together. Try something new, travel somewhere far away sporadically. Working out, running, playing music, video games, board games, friends – you name it, we can do it.

Favorite thing about UF: Its richness in culture and diversity among people.

Where you see yourself in 10 years: Living out West, Washington or Colorado, with a family, a lively and pulsing chemistry and physics career, and enjoying the best damn time of my life thus far.

Favorite quote: “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi