etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Inspiration to Get You Through the Remainder of the Semester, as Told by Schmidt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

We’ve returned to school, but most of our minds are still stuck sunbathing on white sands or swimming in salty waters. These next few weeks are some of the most grueling: spring break is behind us, summer seems out of reach, and meanwhile we’re all trapped in the middle. With no light at the end of the tunnel anywhere in sight, we could use some inspiration. It’s a good thing Schmidt from New Girl has a way with words to keep our spirits up during this final stretch. Here are some motivational words from our favorite TV personality. 

1. You’re back. And you’re ready to kick butt this second half of the semester.

Even though there is no break in sight, there are still things to look forward to — like Friday nights!

School may seem tough…

… but you’re tougher.

If Schmidt can overcome his fear of the deceased, there is nothing you can’t do.

The words “I can’t” aren’t in your vocabulary.

You can always rely on your friends for support (no matter how ridiculous the request).

Don’t forget to indulge every now and then.

Even though it seems like there is a lot going wrong, it can only get better from here.

Sometimes, you deserve to celebrate you.

You have to be honest with yourself.

It may seem like life is too much to handle, but you have it under control.

Most importantly, you have to remain positive.

Because there is no doubt that you are going to crush the rest of this semester.

Use Schmidt as your motivation to finish the semester strong. It’ll be all worth it when summer break rolls around, and you’re proud of all that you’ve accomplished. Keep your eyes on the prize, work hard and kick spring semester’s butt.You can do it, collegiettes!

Photo Credit: cdn.fansided.com