This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Everyone has a different way of dealing with body hair. I choose leg hair removal, but I dread shaving (especially during the warmer months). I end up with ingrown hairs and occasionally cut myself with my razor. I’ve kept my eyes peeled for the next best way to remove hair, and I just might have found it. I discovered a new solution, Nair’s Leg Mask.

My intrigue piqued at this product. Removing my leg hair without shaving or waxing? Say less. I tried Nair Leg Mask Exfoliate and Smooth with 100 percent Natural Clay + Seaweed.

Before showering, I read the instructions since I’m new to hair removal creams and masks. I tried the mask on a small area of my skin to ensure I didn’t have any skin reactions. Once everything looked safe, I applied the mask all over my legs.

It works by applying a layer to your skin and letting it sit for 5-10 minutes before showering. I wiped off the mask in the shower with a damp washcloth. The hair was gone. Afterward, I rinsed the remaining product off and washed my legs thoroughly with my normal body wash. I was impressed with the results. My legs were smooth, and best of all, I didn’t worry about gliding a razor over my legs.

Applying the leg mask was a little tough. The directions advise applying a smooth, thick layer, but the product was hard to rub off my hands and onto my legs. I struggled to apply a smooth layer. I noticed that the parts of my leg that had a thick layer had the smoothest skin, while the areas without as thick of a layer still had prickly, short hairs. The smell of the product wasn’t the greatest either, but it was tolerable.

Otherwise, I thought the product was amazing. Not having to shave my legs is a game changer. I don’t have to worry about sliding a blade on my legs and getting cut. I was able to apply the product on hard-to-reach areas. The leg mask also took less time than shaving would have. The mask gave me smoother skin. It also moisturizes and exfoliates the skin. My legs felt softer right after my shower and before applying body lotion than I typically do after showering. Overall, I liked the product and plan to use it in place of shaving in the future.

Niharika graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and a minor in Mathematics. She wrote for Her Campus UFL during her time at UF. She also wrote for Her Campus Leeds when she spent her junior year abroad at the University of Leeds in Leeds, England. She tried drinking tea when in England but is still a coffee person at heart. As a Colorado native, Niharika loves hiking, skiing, and mountain biking. In her spare time, she likes to explore her creativity through photography and drawing.