This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

It’s that awkward time of the year again, when it’s sweater weather in the morning and pool weather by afternoon. But that’s Florida for you! Some may love it, some may hate it, but our collegiettes know how to embrace any weather and make it trendy. This stylish Gator nailed an outfit to solve the “I’m not sure how to dress for the fact that it’s currently 53 degrees and the high will be 84 degrees” dilemma we all face every morning.

Bring out one of your summer dresses (don’t put them away just yet!), and pair it with a warm cardigan or jacket and ankle boots. The best part is that if it gets too cold, you can easily add on a pair of leggings; and if it gets too hot, you can get rid of the sweater. This look is so simple, yet so stylish. Read on to learn more about this fashionista and her look.

Name: Genelle SamsonAge: 18Year: freshmanMajor: biologyWhere is your outfit from? “My jacket is from a thrift store. My dress is from Forever 21. I bought my boots online off of Amazon, and my necklace is from Macy’s.”Where do you like to shop? “I have so many favorites! But Forever 21 is on top of the list.”What is your go-to outfit? “I think a dress and some boots or a crop top paired with shorts is my go-to outfit. Both looks are so comfortable and cute at the same time.”What do you prefer more: fall fashion or spring/summer fashion? “Definitely fall fashion.”Who are your fashion inspirations? “I love Natalie Dormer and Kristin Stewarts’s style.”Do you have any fashion advice for your fellow fashionistas? “Just follow your heart and feel comfortable in whatever you wear. Strive to stand out rather than fit in.”