Her Campus UFL Hosts Fashion Fun with Wolfgang Cocktail Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

A dose of retail therapy and decadent cocktails served as the perfect remedy for finals blues Thursday night.

We at Her Campus UFL hosted our first cocktail party at Wolfgang boutique at 1127 W. University Ave., from 6 to 9 p.m. Shoppers were treated to free alcohol to kick off the holiday season and an early gift of a grab-bag sale with discounts starting at 15 percent off storewide.

Danielle Boudreau, Her Campus UFL’s event director, helped put on the event.  

“Wolfgang is probably one of the only trendy boutiques in Gainesville that girls like to go to,” she said. “Any time that they have a cocktail party, it’s really popular.”

Wolfgang opened in 2007 and features an array of clothing, jewelry and handbags. 

Even though the event was hosted for some free drinks and fashion, all of us girls at HC hoped it would increase awareness for our chapter’s site, too. The event consisted of a sorority contest as well, awarding the sorority with the most women in attendance an article about their chapter and philanthropy.

The cocktail party marked the second event we’ve hosted this semester! Our first was a yummy fundraiser at the Gelato Company located in downtown Gainesville.

Boudreau said that there will be more events in the future hosted by our team, but in the mean time, be sure to stay up-to-date on all things for UF women right here on our site.

Stay tuned to our Facebook page for the event winners and be sure to check out Wolfgang’s page for the latest fashion scoop at facebook.com/wolfganggainesville.

Thanks to all who came out!

Check out some video footage at last night’s event here!