A Guide to Creating the Perfect Stack of Bracelets

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

A trend running wild on college campuses is stacking multiple bracelets on one or both wrists. I usually choose to sport the same stack every day with slight variations depending on my outfit. The perfect stack doesn’t have to be fancy or expensive. Sometimes the best combination is made up of sentimental pieces mixed in with a colorful piece for a pop of personality. Here are some essentials for creating a lust-worthy stack of bracelets.  

The gameday stackThis is probably my favorite stack to wear, and I’m always sure to be wearing it at tailgates and in The Swamp while I cheer on my Gators. Picking one main color is important. For the stack pictured above, I chose gold to tie all the unique pieces together. I bought the blue bracelet, as well as matching white and orange bracelets, from Francesca’s The pearl, orange and blue stone bracelet came with a matching necklace I bought in downtown Gainesville at Simply Gorgeous. I received the orange repeated cross bracelet as gift. Lastly, I always wear my gold gator charm bracelet by Alex and Ani.

The everyday stackThis is a variation of the stack I wear every single day. I always wear a watch and add silver or gold accents depending on my outfit that day. Pictured is my rose gold Michael Kors watch from Macy’s. The matching rose gold band is by BCBGeneration. Of course, no stack would be complete without one or several Alex and Ani bracelets!

Other essentialsThere are some other essentials that can easily be mixed and matched into a stack. I have yet to buy any of these, but they’re high on my wish list. In addition to many other brands of jewelry, the Artsy Abode at the Oaks Mall in Gainesville sells one of my favorite brands, Hue. Hue bracelets are large and chunky pieces made of silver or gold wire and large colored stones of sea glass or crystals. Other to-die-for pieces are the bangles and bracelets by Spartina 449. These unique pieces come in gold, often with colorful accents and patterned cutouts.

Hopefully this article has given you some inspiration for ways to style your bracelets stacks. Whether it’s to church, gameday, or even to class, a little bit of arm candy is perfect for any occasion.