This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

If you are like me and your favorite part about any holiday is the gift shopping, then you understand how important it is to get everyone the perfect gift. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my friends’ and family’s reactions when they open a gift that I thoughtfully picked out for them. Sometimes it can be hard to find the perfect gift though, so here is a comprehensive guide of what to get all your friends and family members based on their signs. 

Aries

Aries are known for being passionate, ambitious and bold. This holiday season, try to play into these characteristics and find your fellow Aries the perfect gift that allows them to express who they truly are. For the Aries in your life that is an ambitious go-getter, get them something to help them achieve more of their goals, such as a personalized planner. Papier has some of the most unique and bold stationary kits out there that your loved ones will surely appreciate. 

Taurus

Taurus is the most reliable of the signs and is usually the one people turn to when they need support. Taurus are loyal and dependable. Sometimes though, they may get so wrapped up in being there for others that they forget to take care of themselves. The perfect gift for a Taurus would be a weighted blanket because they will appreciate the comfort as well as all of the tangible feelings that a weighted blanket provides. 

Gemini

Geminis are playful and intellectually curious. They are also flexible, extroverted and typically quite clever. A great gift for the Geminis in your life would be books to allow them to tap into their intellect. You could pick out a couple books on their favorite topics, as well as some fiction books, particularly within the fantasy genre, to complement their whimsical and playful side. 

Cancer

If you have a Cancer in your life, they are likely loyal, intuitive and caring. Many Cancers are introspective and sensitive as well. I think that a great gift for any Cancer would be a home self-care kit because they are typically homebodies and like a nice routine. Include a nice candle, fuzzy socks, your favorite body scrubs and lotions, and you will be good to go. Add in a cute journal too as a finishing touch. 

Leo

Leos are known to be bold, warm and loving. They usually love being the center of attention and are natural leaders. Since Leos love to make a statement, I would opt to get the Leo in my life something bold to match their personality, such as these vintage sunglasses that are sure to leave an impression. 

Virgo

Virgos are practical and love staying organized. This customizable desk organizing set is a perfect gift that will allow your Virgo loved one to keep organized while they are on their daily grind. A planner would work well for your fellow Virgo too, but let’s face it, they probably already have that one covered. 

Libra

Libras are typically outgoing, friendly social butterflies. They love to be around people and are very compassionate and empathetic. The perfect gift for a Libra would be card or board games that they can bring out while hosting gatherings at their place. We’re Not Really Strangers is the perfect card game to allow a Libra to connect to others on a meaningful level. 

Scorpio

Scorpios are one of the more profound of the zodiac. They are very emotionally intense, and once they set their sights on something, they rarely give up. This skull planter is adorable, yet somewhat fierce and morbid which is perfectly fitting for a Scorpio. 

Sagittarius

Sagittariuses are the most adventurous of the zodiac and are always on the move. If you have a Sagittarius in your life, the best gift for them would be to treat them to an experience. If there are any music festivals or events coming up, they would truly value an adventure with you. You could take them go-karting or to a nearby amusement park to release their inner wild child, or if it’s in the budget, a nice daytrip or staycation would be perfect as well. 

Capricorn

Capricorns are known for being resilient, determined and ambitious. They will not settle for anything less than what they put their mind to and will do anything it takes to get there because they know they can. It might be tempting to get them a gift related to working, but I would suggest gifting them something that will help them relax, like a gardening set, self-care set or even taking them to get massage. 

Aquarius

Aquariuses have strong personalities and value honesty, integrity and intelligence. They love to learn and read about new concepts. My perfect gift suggestion for your Aquarius pal is a new pair of headphones. They can use these to tune out the world when they crave their alone time and want to listen to music or intellectual podcasts. 

Pisces

Pisces are easily adaptable, kind and compassionate. Although they can adapt well, they do like comfort, especially in their own home environment. For your Pisces, I would recommend getting them something that sets a nice ambiance in their home such as a comfortable bedding set or ambience lighting.