burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Gator Glam: 29 Thoughts Every Girl Has While Picking an Outfit For the Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

It’s all happened to us one time or another. Yes, the struggle and confusion of choosing an outfit. We all know that even the most simple of outfits can take a while just to get right, so we’ve compiled a list of thoughts we commonly have while picking out an outfit before rushing to that 8:30 a.m. class in Turlington Hall. Chances are you’ve probably had a few of these as well.

1. Getting that cat eye just right took me a century.2. Great, now I only have 10 minutes to pick an outfit and get dressed.3. I should have done this last night.4. Okay, let’s see what we have here.5. Where did all my cute clothes go?

6. This is an excuse to go shopping this weekend!7. Ooooh! What about this dress?8. Oh, that’s right, I didn’t shave.9. What about this top here?10. Ew.11.What in the world ever possessed me to buy that thing?12. Is it too late to return it?

13. Nope.14. Nope.15. Nope.16. Here we go!17. This top with a pair of jeans will be perfect.18. Oh, no. No. No. No.19. This can’t be happening.20. I just bought these jeans two weeks ago! How can they not fit now?21. Calm down. Breathe. There has to be something I can wear in here.22. I need to start working out again anyway.23. I’ll fit in them again in no time.24. I really don’t have time for this.

25. I give up.26. There. Are you happy closet? Is this what you wanted?27. Looks like it’s going to be another T-shirt and leggings day.28. At least my comfy game is strong.

Did any of that sound familiar? Whatever you choose to put on you should always be confident in anything you wear. Keep looking good, collegiettes!

Photo credit: Photoartbylucia.com