This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Printed kimonos will always be in style, no matter what time of year it is. They’re so fun and perfect for a Florida fashionista. The different prints that are out these days can make any outfit look trendy. You can pair them with denim shorts and a tank top, wear them to the beach over a bikini for a laidback summer look or style them with a layered shirt and leggings with ankle booties for a fall fashion look! Kimonos are the perfect item to bring into your closet because of how versatile they are. I spotted this week’s fashionista going for the flirty spring look in an all-white ensemble with the perfect floral kimono to complete her outfit. Read on to learn more about her and her outfit.

Name: Jesselle English Age: 24 Year: second-year grad student Major: information systems and operations management What are you wearing today? “My tank top and necklace are from Forever 21. My shorts are from Old Navy. My kimono is from LuLu*s online boutique. My shoes are from Journey’s. My watch is from Target, and my bag is from Ross.” What is your favorite place to shop? “I love Forever 21!” How would you describe your style? “I love fashion, but what I wear also depends on how I’m feeling for the day. Today I wore this because I felt like being fun and making use of my spring outfits before the cold weather comes. It just all depends on my mood.” Who’s your celebrity style icon? “I love Beyoncé’s style, but I also like the more conservative Kerry Washington. Nicole Richie is another one of my favorites – I love her high-fashion looks.” What is your go-to outfit? “I love long sleeve shirts – particularly denim shirts with khaki shorts and a cute bag and comfortable shoes.”