This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

As the days become shorter, and cooler weather seems to be right around the corner, it seems like all fashionistas are trying to make the most of their summer outfits. Among those, I happened to spot this gal on her way to work after class.

Her red maxi skirt really caught my eye because it adds a pop of fun, and the flow of the maxi skirt gives it a touch of glam. Another thing that caught my attention was her flash tattoo. Hers is from Wolfgang Gainesville. Read on to learn more about this fashionable Gator girl’s outfit.

Name: Arianna Anderson Age: 21           Major: telecommunication, production Year: senior

Tell me about your outfit! What are you wearing? “Well I work at Wolfgang, so my maxi skirt, high-neck crop top and gold bracelet are from there. My purse is from Tory Burch, and my flash tattoo is also from Wolfgang.” What are your favorite stores to shop at? “I love Urban Outfitters and Nordstrom, and of course Wolfgang!” Is there a trend you really like? “I know how big velvet and leather are right now, so I’m definitely loving that. I also love the burgundy and deep red colors for fall.” What about a trend you dislike? “I’m really over those high-low dresses and skirts. I just think girls have abused it.” Do you have any celebrity style icons? “I love Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell and Vanessa Hudgens’ style.” What is your favorite clothing item in your closet? “I always wear this denim oversized shirt; I just feel that it can make any outfit cute, especially for Gainesville weather these days where it is not cold enough to wear a jacket but not too hot either.”