Discount Shopping Websites You Need to Know About

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

There is no greater satisfaction than finding amazing fashion for a fraction of the retail price. If you live for restocking your closet without having to leave the couch, these discount websites are about to change your shopping game.

6pmDiscovering this website may have been the best thing to happen to me since red wine and dark chocolate. Not only does it feature some of the trendiest brands including Parker, Free People and Steve Madden, but the site also offers free shipping on all orders. Period. Whether you need a formal dress, swimsuit for Spring Break or just a new pair of jeans, 6pm.com has endless styles to choose from at crazy discounted prices.

HautelookAs a sister website to Nordstrom Rack, you are guaranteed to find the best pieces on Hautelook.com. New flash sale events start on the site every 24 hours, and each one features a different designer or brand. Some events are even categorized by article of clothing, shoes, accessories and home décor. Since the sales last only a short period of time, you have to be quick because bestsellers go super quickly.

GiltThis website ironically takes the guilt out of shopping online. Gilt.com provides insider access to today’s top designer labels at up to 70 percent off retail. Once you become a member, you can find something new every day for women, men, kids and home décor. The company has also launched Gilt City, which offers exclusive local services and experiences based on your geographical location.

THE OUTNETTHEOUTNET.com has established itself as the go-to destination for the style-conscious shopper. With new arrivals every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, shopping at THE OUTNET is the best way to stay on trend and under budget. The site offers discounts on high-end designers including Acne Studios and Theory among many others.

Rue La LaFor the most desired brands at members-only prices, Rue La La is the place to go. Each day, the site curates boutiques featuring the best in women’s and men’s fashion, home, travel, kids and more. New boutiques open at 11 a.m. and stay open for 48 hours, so grab your credit card and start saving!

These discount websites are where you can find your favorite brands all in one place, but don’t forget that many retailers and luxury department stores also have their outlets online. J.Crew Factory, Neiman Marcus Last Call and Saks OFF 5TH are just a few of the digital destinations where you can shop ‘til you drop while saving big bucks. If you need a bit of a study distraction during the upcoming finals cram sessions, browse these websites for some summer fashion steals!

Samantha is a passionate and motivated senior in the College of Journalism and Communications at the University of Florida. In her free time she enjoys reading entertainment and fashion magazines. She is excited to move to New York City upon graduating in May of 2015. She hopes to pursue a career that is fulfilling and exciting. GO GATORS!