This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Pulling an outfit together for a day out in Midtown is crucial for every collegiette on campus. It’s every girl’s goal to look flawless while day drinking out at their favorite bar. This week I spotted fashionista Sofia Pilipiak on Sorority Row wearing the perfect midday outfit. Sofia wore a black crop top with long and flowy printed pants, and she accessorized with an oversized watch and black tote bag. Keep reading to learn more about Sofia’s Midtown chic style!

Name: Sofia Pilipiak

Age: 20

Year: sophomore

Major: finance

Where is your outfit from? My top is from Forever 21, and my pants are from Dillard’s. My shoes are from Target, my watch is Michael Kors, and my purse is from H&M.”

What do you look for when it comes to fashion? When it comes to fashion, it’s important for me to feel comfortable and confident. I want to look good and feel good.”

Who are your favorite designers? “I don’t have any designers in particular I love. For me it’s more about finding great clothes that I love regardless of who designed them.”

Where do you like to shop? “I’ll shop anywhere! I love places like Charlotte Russe and Forever 21 because you can find a variety of clothes for really great prices.”

What are your favorite trends right now? “My favorite trends right now are crop tops paired with long flowy pants, like I’m wearing now. I love wearing prints, so since it’s springtime I feel like now is the perfect time.”

What are you currently obsessing about in your closet? “I’m currently obsessing over a blush pink structured Nine West bag. It’s so cute and I’ve just been waiting for the perfect outfit to wear it out with.”