This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

I spotted this fashionable collegiette™ on her way to class looking extremely elegant and chic in her ankle-length cropped pants and collared shirt. She paired the outfit with a peach colored cardigan and a teal necklace to add a pop of color to the look. Her outfit was a perfect example of a being stylish and comfortable at the same time. Read on to learn more about her style and the advice she has for other fashionistas.

Name: Tamara Rosario Cardona Age: 20 Year: junior Major: psychology What are you wearing? “My cardigan, pants and necklace are from Forever 21, my beige bodysuit is from Body Central, my shirt is from Papaya, and my shoes are from Target.” What is your favorite place to shop? “I actually like thrifting a lot. I like (Plato’s Closet), (Sandy’s Savvy Chic Resale Boutique), Forever 21, and I love Francesca’s.” Do you have any style icons? “I’m obsessed with Emma Watson.” A fashion must-have for every girl? “I am a huge cardigan person; I feel like they can make any outfit cute, and every girl should have them in different colors.” Any fashion advice for girls? “I just think that if you feel comfortable and beautiful in something, regardless of what others think, just go for it!”