This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Making an effort to get dressed up for class is a real feat as most of you collegiettes know. It’s always way easier to just throw on the first T-shirt you see and head out the door. I’ve been guilty of this more than once, so I always admire any girl around campus who looks like she took more than five minutes to get ready. I spotted the lovely Courtney Knoblauch on her way to class this week looking as chic and effortless as ever. Courtney was rocking a flowy white blouse with a bold printed scarf and dark jeans with brown booties. Keep on reading to learn more about Courtney’s uber chic style!

Name: Courtney KnoblauchAge: 18Year: freshmanMajor: athletic training

Where is your outfit from? “The scarf and jeans are from Cotton On, my shoes are from Forever 21, my top is from a boutique in New York, and my watch is Marc Jacobs.”

How would you describe your personal style? “My style when I’m at school is really comfortable. I dress in T-shirts and Nikes usually, but today I really wanted to step it up.”

What’s your favorite trend right now? “Definitely the bold lip; it’s become my favorite.”

What’s important to you when it comes to fashion? “I like to be able to experiment when it comes to what I wear. I just want my clothes to reflect my mood, so if I’m feeling sassy I want to be able to express that with just what I’m wearing.”

Where do you like to shop? “I’ll shop anywhere; I’m not really picky. I feel like you can find great clothes in just about any store.”

What are you currently obsessing about in your closet? “I have this pair of black Hunter boots, and I’ve fallen even more in love with them since coming up to school here.”