This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Chris BurgAge: 21Year: seniorMajor: advertisingHometown: Miami, FLHeight: 6’2”Relationship status: singleLongest relationship: 4.5 yearsFavorite movie: “Three-way tie between Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and The Shining.”Favorite book: “I most recently read Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut and it was phenomenal. I also love Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad.”Beyoncé or Rihanna: RihannaFavorite type of food: “Barbeque (ribs, pulled pork, brisket, wings, etc.) Shoutout to Shorty’s BBQ in Miami.”Ideal first date: “Something involving nature! Maybe cooking some food together and then having a picnic at Payne’s Prairie under the stars. The night should also definitely end with some frozen custard from SweetBerries.”Biggest pet peeve: “Girls who play games; just be straight up with me!”Cats or dogs: “Dogs! I have a blown-up canvas of my dog Kasey hanging in my room. She’s the second most important woman in my life, after my mom.”Favorite musician: Radiohead

What’s your favorite quote? “‘You might forget the sound of a voice, but don’t forget the things that we laughed about,’ from the song ‘Home’ by LCD Soundsystem.”

What song would you sing at karaoke night? “If I’m with the boys, definitely ‘Knights of Cydonia’ by Muse, or any track off of ‘Buzz Cuts,’ the acclaimed 2008 CD compilation of the biggest alternative rock hits of the early 2000s. If I’m singing to the ladies, ‘Me and Mrs. Jones’ by Billy Paul.”

What’s your favorite college memory? “Partying with my neighbors outside on a used couch in the torrential downpour after our first home game got rained out this season. Also Vanderbilt and Alabama road trip.”

What’s a deal-breaker for you in a girl? “Not being comfortable with being yourself/trying new things/laughing at yourself. I’m a total goofy goober and I just let it shine; if you take yourself too seriously to hit up Midtown with me in pizza costumes, we probably won’t get along.”

Are you involved in any clubs or organizations? “Florida Cicerones, Ad Society, CJC Communications Team (shoutout to the J-School and to my boss Craig), Episcogators and Team 40’s.”

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? “Either continuing my career with Google, or starting my own creative boutique agency.”

If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who would they be? “James Murphy, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Banksy”

Who’s your role model? “Phil Dunphy of Modern Family.

Where’s one place you’d love to travel to? “I’d actually stay in the states for this one: My dream is to hike the entire Appalachian Trail (Georgia to Maine) or the Pacific Crest Trail (California to Washington).”

What’s your most embarrassing moment? “I punched a hole in my bathroom wall last Fall. Everyone who uses my bathroom can tell because I didn’t patch it very well. Not a good look.”

What are your hobbies? “Backpacking and camping, basketball, lacrosse, playing music (bass guitar), spray paint stenciling, graphic/web design, wearing a snapback at every possible moment and magnets.”

How did you feel when I approached you about being Campus Cutie? “It was about 80 percent ‘What an absolute honor!’ and 20 percent ‘It’s about time.’”