Campus Style: Bring on the Boots!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

There is more to style than the clothes you wear. Your attire may be the foundation of your look, but the accessories and hairstyle you decide to pair it with pull everything together. Sometimes simply spending extra time on your hair or picking out the right shoes can make any outfit a head-turner. I spotted Abigail Blizzard while picking up football tickets at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, and I immediately noticed how put together she looked! While her dress and cardigan combo looked great, her riding boots, jewelry and fantastic hair and makeup took her appearance to the next level. Keep reading to learn why she loves to dress nicely!

Name: Abigail Blizzard
Age: 19
Year: freshman
Major: on the exploratory track

Her Campus: What are you wearing and where is it from?
Abigail Blizzard: “I’m wearing a sweater from T.J. Maxx. I’m not 100 percent sure, but I think my dress is from Francesca’s in the mall. The boots are from Guess. My necklace is a gift from my boyfriend, so I don’t know where it’s from. My bracelet is from Francesca’s, too.”

HC: Where do you like to go shopping?
AB: “I don’t really like brand names. I kind of like to mix and match outfits from everywhere. I like just random places in the mall to find cute things because I don’t really like the whole name-brand thing.”

HC: How would you describe your own style?
AB: “I would say that I’m a little bit of everything. One day I’m country, and then the next I’m in sweats and a T-shirt and the next day I’m dressed like this. I’m a little bit of everything. There aren’t any specific trends that I want to follow because I like to mix it all up.”

HC: What do you feel most confident wearing?
AB: “I really like to look nice, and when I look nice I feel like I do better in school. So probably dresses, nice pants or nice polos. My best outfit would be probably what I’m wearing right now. Like a dress and boots or flats with my hair done.”

Photo Credit: Allison Curry

Allison is a freshman finance major at the University of Florida. She is thrilled to be the Her Campus UFL Campus Style Blogger. Outside of class, Allison can be found running off to Walt Disney World or watching hockey. Other interests include online shopping, cats, yoga, and dancing.