Brandon Woolery ‘18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

*Brandon Woolery is pictured to the right.

Name: Brandon Woolery*Age: 18Year: freshmanMajor: nuclear engineeringHometown: Sarasota, FLHeight: 6’0″Relationship status: married to the moneyLongest relationship: “One time I dated a girl for a day and a half in middle school, but she broke my heart and I’ve been scared of commitment ever since.”Favorite movie: Ocean’s ElevenFavorite book: 50 Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesBeyoncé or Rihanna: “Beyoncé, not even a contest.”Favorite type of food: chicken wingsIdeal first date: “A nice candlelit dinner at Chipotle… I’m poor.”Biggest pet peeve: “People pressing the crosswalk button when I clearly just pressed it… trust issues man.”Cats or dogs: “Dogs. Cats are the absolute worst.”Favorite musician: “Frank Sinatra the OG.”What’s your favorite quote? “I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.” — Ricky BobbyWhat song would you sing at karaoke night? “’Friends in Low Places’ by Garth Brooks.”What’s your favorite college memory? “Formal in New Orleans. It was off the hizzy.”What’s a deal-breaker for you in a girl? “When they don’t laugh at my clearly hilarious jokes.”Are you involved in any clubs or organizations? “Phi Delta Theta.”Where do you see yourself in 10 years? “Hopefully with a house and wife and kids and all that American dream stuff.”If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who would they be? “Neil Armstrong, John F. Kennedy and Lil Boosie.”Who’s your role model? “My mom! She’s the best.”Where’s one place you’d love to travel to? “Paris, France.”What’s your most embarrassing moment? “I accidentally peed on my roommate’s clean laundry.”What are your hobbies? “Sports, billiards and fishing.”How did you feel when I approached you about being Campus Cutie? “Truly blessed and honored to be a part of such a prestigious community.”