Bobby Scheppske ’15

Name: Bobby ScheppskeMajors: telecommunication and businessAge: 20Year: juniorHometown: Boca Raton, FLRelationship Status: in a relationshipHeight: 6’3″ Favorite Female Celebrity: Rebecca BlackWhat types of girls are you attracted to? “Genuine, nice girls” What is your ideal date? “Going to dinner Downtown and swing dancing after.” What’s your favorite movie? AnchormanDescribe your ideal female: “pretty, brunette, blue eyes, and can deal with my awful puns” Favorite Candy: gummy bearsWhat is your biggest pet peeve? “When people don’t do what they say they are going to do.”What is a deal breaker for you in a girl? “If she doesn’t believe in God.” Most embarrassing moment: “When I did the ‘Single Ladies’ dance in a pep rally in high school.”Football or Basketball? FootballBeyonce or Rihanna? BeyonceWhat’s your favorite type of music? classic rockHow did you feel when approached about being Campus Cutie? I asked my girl friend what that meant and is that good.

Lauren Crawford is a fourth-year Telecommunications Major with a News Specialization and Sports Management Concentration at the University of Florida. She is pursuing a career in Broadcast Journalism in the fields of entertainment news and sports sews, and is currently the Thursday Sports Anchor for WUFT. She began working for HerCampus because she loves all things pop culture and enjoys writing, especially for an organization that caters to college women. You can find Lauren in her spare time watching reality TV, helping with her sorority, hanging out with friends, traveling, or catching up on the latest football game. She is your Entertainment10 Blogger.