The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Wearing Christmas pajamas is one of my favorite holiday traditions. Each year, my entire family wears cute pajamas. We open them up on Christmas Eve and wear them until we are done opening our presents on Christmas morning. These cozy clothes keep us warm and looking festive in the thousand photos my family members take. Pajamas can also be a gift you give yourself during the holiday season, when many experience increased feelings of anxiety, financial pressure or feelings of loneliness, according to McLean Hospital. It is important to take care of yourself and celebrate the small things, such as wearing a cheerful pajama set. Here is a list of my favorite Christmas pajamas to help make you look and feel your best during this holiday season:

1. Victoria’s Secret Green Heritage Plaid Flannel Short Pajama Set

Victoria’s Secret always comes through with its holiday collection of pajamas and loungewear. The fabrics are incredibly soft, and the designs and patterns are both trendy and timeless, catering to most styles. I love this pair that is blue, green and pink flannel. The short length is perfect for those celebrating in Florida since we definitely will not have a white Christmas. The flannel material will keep us warm in the weather that might hit the high 40s if we are lucky. This pair of PJs is on the pricier side, costing $54.95, but this is because of the holiday-inspired pattern and high-quality material.

2. H&M Flannel Red with White Hearts Long Pajama Set

This heart-patterned long pajama set from H&M is so, so cute and costs $34.95. The soft material is the perfect in-between because you won’t be cold or hot. The hearts are super feminine, and the red makes it ideal for the holiday season. This PJ set could also be worn in February for Valentine’s Day, making it a perfect transitional piece.

3. J. Crew Factory Emerald Green Long Pajama Set

This is a classic, timeless style emerald pajama set with a white trim from J. Crew Factory. The 100% cotton material makes these pajamas feel buttery soft. At $49, these pajamas are created to last for countless holiday seasons. I highly recommend investing in this set if you are looking for a high-quality pair of comfortable and elegant pajamas.

4. J. Crew Factory Pink, White and Red Striped Long Pajama Set

You can probably tell that I will be wearing pajamas with pink on them this holiday season. This button-up knit pajama set is a classic and is on sale for $59. The PJs are 100% cotton and come in kid’s sizes if you desire to be twins with a younger family member. The cotton material makes these pajamas durable and breathable. This set also comes in a green colorway.

5. Amazon Red and White Striped Silk Long Pajama Set

Candy canes are the first thing I thought about after looking at this long silk red and white striped pajama set. The silk fabric is luxurious and will make you feel super fancy when opening presents. This is a classic Christmas look that appeals to many. Being able to purchase this PJ set on Amazon makes it super easy to get and ensures quick shipping. This set is $50.00, but it is occasionally on sale, so make sure to look out for that.

6. Amazon Red with White Feathers Long Sleeve and Shorts Pajama Set

You might think I am lying if I told you that this red silk pajama set with white feathers on the sleeves is only $30.99. This is the ideal pajama set for the girl dreaming of a fancy Christmas. The silk fabric will keep you warm, but the shorts will keep you from getting too toasty. I love that this can be purchased on Amazon because that means fast and free shipping for Amazon Prime members. The iconic Christmas red, white soft faux feathers and silky material will make anyone feel like royalty.

7. Printfresh Jaguars with Santa Hats Long Sleeve and Shorts Pajama Set

I understand that this set is unrealistic due to the high price tag of $148, but it is easily my favorite design yet. The jaguars wearing Santa hats are perfect. I love the mint green background and greenery surrounding the animals too. I prefer pajama sets to have shorts because I can get hot overnight in both long pants and a long-sleeve shirt. This pajama set is just too good not to include.

8. HoneyDew Intimates Dalmatians with Santa Hats Loungewear Set

This HoneyDew Intimates loungewear set is the perfect “dupe” for the Printfresh set. Instead of jaguars, there are Dalmatians wearing Santa hats. If you know me, you know I love pink, so this set is amazing in my eyes. The material of this set is super soft and not too thick. This set is way more affordable at $54.

9. HoneyDew Intimates Merry Patches and Christmas Trees Loungewear Set

This HoneyDew Intimates loungewear set will be loved by all preppy fashion lovers. It has a Christmas tree print underneath large Stoney Clover Lane-inspired colorful patches spelling “MERRY.” These pajamas are the same style and material as the dalmatian print set, but just with a different design. Once again, you can’t go wrong with this $54 smooth, soft fabric set.

10. Roller Rabbit Christmas Red and Green Monkey Long Pajama Set

There’s a common theme with this list – preppy. What screams preppy more than Roller Rabbit pajamas? Their red and green monkey-printed long pajama set is the epitome of preppy Christmas. Even though these pajamas are $148, which is very expensive, there must be something amazing about them since they are so popular.

11. Aerie Flannel Button Top and Ruffle Shorts

Aerie is popular for a reason. The clothing is high-quality, size-inclusive, comfortable and clearly made for women. I am obsessed with the feminine take on the classic red, cream and green flannel pattern. The ruffle on the bottom of the shorts takes this PJ set to another level. The pieces can be purchased separately. The button-down short-sleeved flannel top is $44.95, and the flannel ruffle edge shorts are $34.95. If this is too pricy, don’t worry, because Aerie constantly has sales with awesome deals.

12. Target Green Flannel Long Pajama Set

This festive green flannel long pajama set with black and white accents is perfect for those girls who want to match with male family members. Target always curates an affordable yet stylish holiday collection. This pajama set is $30 and will get anyone in the Christmas spirit.

13. Target Navy Thermal Long Pajama Set

For $25, this warm pajama set is a steal. These are the pajamas my three other roommates and I have to keep up the holiday mood during the next month. These pajamas always keep me warm in my chilly apartment. I love how these pajamas aren’t obnoxiously Christmas-themed and instead, have white Christmas trees on top of navy-colored fabric. I recommend this set to anyone who wants to get in the holiday spirit without spending too much money.

14. Target Black Top with Classic Plaid Flannel Pants Pajama Set

Red tartan pajama pants with a matching black long-sleeve top screams Christmas. The ultra-soft long sleeve paired with the fuzzy pants will make you feel snug. I love that this set is casual and $25. Target, once again, has another incredible holiday set.

15. Old Navy Pink Velour Tank and Wide-Leg Pants

While this is not a set, I had to add it to the list. The plush, velour medium pink tank and wide-leg pants are incredibly warm and chic. The tank is $19.99, and the pants are $26.99. Luckily, Old Navy usually has deals throughout this time of year, so it is likely that you could find these pieces on sale. The velour gives this loungewear outfit a seasonal flare, and who doesn’t love pink?

Finding the best Christmas pajamas definitely got me into the holiday spirit. This list of 15 Christmas pajama sets has something for all women who want to look put-together, cheerful and comfortable this season. There are both affordable and luxurious pajama sets perfect for those living in all climates. I hope that this list helps you find the perfect pajama set for your traditions lasting from Christmas Eve through Christmas morning.

Hey everyone! I am Neenah Brown, a second-year English major at the University of Florida. I am so excited to be able to pursue my passion for journalism on the Her Campus UFL team! In my free time, I like to work out, play tennis, shop, spend time with friends, go to the beach and eat at Chick-Fil-A. My writing is usually about shopping and clothing trends and college life as a Gator. After graduation, I plan on attending law school.